• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom these are the voyages of the starship enterprise 🌌 [the next generation]

iyashikei

certified weeb
test
space: the final frontier...
Vi8BovL.gif
hi hi! you can call me ren, i’m pushing 30, she/her, and exceedingly queer (and mentally ill!). i have the ability to type in proper sentence case just fine, but this is how i talk casually, and how i communicate ooc!

i’m a novella/multipara writer whose word count fluctuates depending on the scene. description heavy scenes like starters, scene transitions, new locations, etc, tend to be long. i’m talking in the 2kw without blinking territory, sometimes going all the way up to 4k (and could probably go 5k if my partner was similarly long winded askdjfg). but then for things like dialogue heavy scenes or fight scenes that require a lot of quick, decisive actions and decisions, i can go as low as about 200-300w. because of this i don’t at all expect you to mirror me post for post, but i do ask that bare minimum you’re comfortable at least hitting the 1k range, as well as comfortable with receiving long fuck off posts from yours truly askdjf

i write third person present tense, and i will write any gender and sexual orientation you ask for! i’ll be looking for either canon x oc or oc x oc for my side, which will be m/f, but my f!oc is queer herself, so it’ll be a queer flavor of m/f alskjhdfg. for your side! i am happy to write anything. canon, oc, male, female, trans, enby, whatever you want, just ask!

i do ask that any potential partners be preferably 23+. i also ask that we double, unless you only want to play the love interest i’m ask for against my oc, in which case we don’t have to double. but i’d love to double for you! i want to double for you! i will even triple for you, if you want a love triangle or a poly relationship.

my mediums are discord and email, exclusively!

i also have some limits i will ask you abide by. i do not want you to godmod my oc, i do not want you to discuss the topics of: alcohol, drugs, smoking/vaping, or substance abuse in or out of character (this includes meme images, emojis, etc. i don’t want to write about it i don’t want to see visuals of it, and i am very serious about this. they are limits and triggers. please respect them like you would anyone else’s triggers even if they’re not as commonplace). i also don’t wish to write about sexual assault or abuse, or any sort of incest/pedophilia/the usual limits for this community. additionally, i do not write smut. i fade to black, and that (along with my limits) are non negotiable. and of course likewise, i will respect any limits you have!

with all of that out of the way, we can move onto the fun things! today i am looking for

star trek: the next generation

heads up and fair warning! i’m in the middle of a rewatch, and the last time i saw this was?? 15-20 years ago, so i don’t remember a whole lot. i’m only in season two so far (around e8). but i would loooove to write in tng aaaaaaa i just rly love its vibes askjkdf

against my f!oc, i am looking for you to write one of the following:
riker
an oc with a faceclaim i choose
or a canon transplant from another media (that i'd pick)

in return, i can write anything you like! though i do have some canons i’d be especially excited to write for you if given the chance! these are:
♥♥♥♥ data
♥♥ geordi
♥♥♥ picard
♥♥ deanna
♥♥♥ q

if we've talked before, you are always welcome to reach back out again. i have a lot of personal stuff going on that means sometimes, i whoopsie doodle it and fumble the bag for like two weeks, and then i get anxious it's been too long, and that turns into six months, etc etc. but you're more than welcome to reach out again if you're ever interested!

speaking of, if interested, please feel free to reach out to me via private message! please don't post in the thread (i like being able to read pms from my email when i can't be on rpn bc i'm away from my desktop), i don't bite, you can pm me i promise. if you'd prefer to reach out via discord or email instead, i'm sure some enterprising roleplayers could find those handles on this account (aka they're in the off site ad version of this thread aksjdkhfg)

Last edited:
episode counter:
[8.17 8:02am] up to s2e20 ✌️
[8/17 6:43pm] s2e22
[8/19 3:56am] s3e5
[8/20 9:24am] s3e12

[9/11 4:16pm] idk somewhere in s4, it's been a few days (i think like s4e3?)​

Last edited:
holy shit i just woke up after basically a 12 hour nap. getting my bloodwork done yesterday fucking took me out back like an italian mobster jesus christ

🔴🟡🔵

back at it again jingling my jester cap bc my main trek partner has been kidnapped by work 😔
i hope anyway, i guess she could've ghosted me, but i sure hope not laskjdhfg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back