• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™©π™π™šπ™§π™š'𝙨 π™›π™§π™šπ™šπ™™π™€π™’ π™žπ™£ π™™π™§π™€π™¬π™£π™žπ™£π™œ || multi-setting, multi-fandom rp search

natsukashii

𝘀𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘺π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

natsukashii's rp partner search

now playing

• about me

call me

Ken is fine

pronouns

he/him

timezone

GMT-7

about me

Sup, I’m natsukashii! Or Ken if you don’t give two flying shits about formalities. I honestly have no preference. I’m 33, male (he/him pronouns if you don’t mind <3). I’ve been roleplaying way too long (longer than I’d care to admit over 10 years). Here you’ll find a bunch of things I’m into creatively. There’ll be some general information about my style, what I like and don’t like in a partner, how I might write, how long my replies will be, and general tidbits I like to throw in.

If ya like what ya see, then I’m sure I’ll be hearing from you. If not, then thanks for stopping by regardless!

• Given my age, I would prefer to write with those 18+ but to make myself more comfortable 21+ is preferred. I love brainstorming and talking and if we mesh well, this will be such a fun thing to do. I also just love to make new friends. I'm well in my years but you're never too old to make friends esp with people you might be talking with for an extended amount of time
    • I love au fandom, but I also love doing original settings! Some of my favorite tropes include enemies to lovers || found family || assassins bonding with their target || chosen one tropes (once done well) || platonic story about brotherhood || arranged marriages || prophecy
    • I can play any gendered role, whether that's male or female. I'm LGBTQ friendly (I'm bi so i sorta should be πŸ˜‚ ). One thing I don't like doing, though, is in the case of fandoms, I will only do ocxoc. Canon characters may have a place should it be fitting
    • Some of my favorite fandoms are bleach || dragon ball/z || digimon || pokemon || final fantasy x/xii || power rangers (og series, lost galaxy through mystic force) || mcu || dcu

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back