• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the zone it does unbelievable things to a man, a roadside picnic/stalker based rp

Bachelor Snakeskin

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good timezone!

I am back and trying my hands at something new. Lately, I have been stuck thinking about the universe from the novel Road Side Picnic and the Stalker video game series based on the novel. So I am looking to see if there would be any chance to find someone also interested in writing a dynamic between a stalker and a scientist and a sort of unhealthy power dynamic since one character is holding a bit of power grip over the other. Still, the whole dynamic could flip upside down with no problems.

I am looking for someone to play a stalker who has been going into the zone for many years; however, as lucrative as the payment is for being a stalker, it is also highly illegal and dangerous. YC will be the stalker, and they are coming back from the zone when MC, a scientist following YC for a while, decides to hold them at gunpoint until they make a deal. YC becomes MC leading man who will go into the zone to collect items of power that MC usually cannot get, and does get a secured job. I would like for this story to have an unhealthy level of power dynamic that could turn into a healthy dynamic, but also, this is going to be MXM setting.

I do not intend for this story to have a romantic element; if that happens, it is purely because our characters have chemistry. However, I would like for this to be enemies to frienemies, unhealthy relationship dynamics with a bittersweet outcome for both characters. In regards to the zone, there are multiple zones all across the world in this universe, but the first one was initially located at Chornobyl, Ukraine, in a setting where the disaster of the nuclear meltdown never happened. Instead, aliens came and went left trash behind that man is now in interested in for all sort of reasons. However, the zone could also be located somewhere else, and we can talk about what works best.

I am from the European timezone, and I prefer role-playing in either DMs and using Discord as the main way of communicating. However, Discord is totally optional, and keeping things on-site is totally fine as long as it is DM RP only. I am an adult writer who is 30, and I will mainly look for partners who are 21+ and older. Also, you should be able to write detailed descriptions and at least a paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back