• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The World Of Pandora

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey folks! Call me Fae, 21+ years old, and I looking for an Avatar RP!

I have nothing specific in mind, I just want to explore the world, the life of the Na´vis... the world has so much potential. I am willing to take the story of the first movie as a base for our RP and change what we want but I am also very open to just imagining and writing our own story! Would love to brainstorm with you! Feel free to also share your ideas with me for this world!

Either way, I want my happy end, so that´s a must because I am sappy like that. I also cannot do slow-burn, sorry-not-sorry, though I am willing to do so for your side should we double!

I wish to play an FxM for my side (with me playing F) but if you want to double I can play whatever you desire for your side, no matter the pairing.

I am looking mainly for OCxOC but I am also more than willing to do OCxCC if we double up so we both get our favourites!

Requirements:
  • Be at least 21+, all of our main characters meant for romance will be 21+ too, I cannot RP teenage love anymore I am too old for that
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing ~400 words per message. More is always welcome, less not so much
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days
  • Write on Discord or on this side!
You fulfill the requirements and are interested? Then send me a writing sample and I will send you one too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back