• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The weakest Fighter

Took you long enough xD . I'm not sure I'll be able to continue, I've been pretty busy irl lately.

MrMopp said:
Thanks. So what made you put in the humanoid rule? (
3 things:

*It`s an academy so humanoids are more functionally adept at it (you know, holding pencils, sitting in chairs properly, etc...)

*I wanted to explore non-humanoid behavior as part of the possible weaknesses, since this is supposed to be greatly comedic

*I never seen an animal wielding a weapon

MrMopp said:
Ooooooh! I like that!
1.Please state your character as either anthro or furry, since that is the common designation for her species (you can add the specific one next to it, but just to avoid confusions)

2.Clothes are mandatory by RPN rules

3.the weapons are something that is summoned. I guess I forgot to mention it. stuff that already come with her won`t do.

As an alternative, perhaps fist weapons?

4.You may add two more abilities if you wish, though you don`t have to.

5.The weakness for her current ability will be that she only use this ability in a location where she peed on at least a day ago, and where the urine has not been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nenma Takashi ,your weaknesses:

-Gets exhausted after usage (for the whole day)

-Can only raise the temperature by exactly 3 degrees from the original temperature, and the fire is at air temperature.

Nenma Takashi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17367-idea/ said:
@Idea[/URL] I'm guessing you mean impact with that exhausted the whole day thing.
yeah, pretty much

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey um, so I made my character, and i am wondering if i went over board on the weakest fighter thing. I took it to heart, so my characters weapon is a huge candy cane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back