• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The war

That sounds great :) anything to keep it interesting and develop the story. I myself enjoy mythology :) so I'll be throwing some of that in here and of course cameos to anything I adore via games, shows, movies ect. :)

Speaking of character, are we allowed to have a second character as well? I have been throwing around a few ideas in my head for the last couple days and thinking about trying it out.

Haha, well there's nothing stopping you from making some more characters. I'm sure it would be fun either way.

I know that feeling, for the last few months I have been in and out of roleplaying as well. I just hope this one sticks around for a while.

Name: Rias silver streak

Species: light/darkness gate keeper

(Optional) Personality: depends on who she's dealing try to be reasonable and loves to flirt and such but if she loves you you'll know in the most subtile ways

(Optional) bio: will find out full detailed later but as a tid bit such one works between the land of the living and the dead for human and other worldly beings

Appearance: http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii319/RoyCyntus/Anime Women/celestialknight.jpg

Hair: long (falls past her bottom) black

Height: 6:0 foot even

Build: booty licious

Eyes: light lavinder

Weapons: she carries one blade but this blade is not ordinary it can change it's size and shape and density it can draw mana or and flesh heal her, she can also summon creatures from her realm to fight by her side and has other spells such as barrier and such she has to be very careful not to draw to much mana and such otherwise the plan around her could start to implode on it's self.

Lord I would hate to go back there. The roleplay scene was starting to turn into a pit when I left it several years back. I'm so glad I don't even remember my account name from there lol.

i like the admin here there cool to be honest when i left gaia it was full of clowns i sometimes wonder where the insane flow of stupid people comes from lol

I wish I could tell you where they came, but I have no idea. Good thing we all saw the writing on the wall, huh?

lol yep some people think their more important than they are so i stopped getting angry and trying to explain and said well my teacher in rl is cool with how i do things so i'm not offended anymore lol

Tis very true, intelligence is very hard to come by now -.- part of the reason why I created my own rp, I won't be a grammar Nazi I know that I can be off with spelling and my punctuation sometimes but it's simple words being misspelled that shouldn't be that drives me crazy and want to strangle people -.-

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]fair enough that's a good way to be btw where should i start in the rp

[/QUOTE]
Anywhere :) so long as it makes sense and no one gets confused ^.^ if you would please put your character in the character sign up that would be awesome :) please and thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back