Rick- Liztopher

Glenn- Uncultured-Buffoon
http://www.rpnation.com/member.php/4246-Uncultured-Buffoon

Shane-

T-Dog-

Carol-

Hershel-

Setting~~~

Rick and his group have been on the move. His group, consisting of his wife Lori (who is pregnant, bound to give birth soon), their son Carl, Hershel and his daughter Maggie, Glenn, Carol, Daryl, and T-dog, is now more experienced in combat, and have been scavenging supplies. Most notably, Daryl Dixon has stepped up and has become Rick's right-hand man and quasi-bodyguard. Rick and Daryl spot a prison complex, and the group manages to take over the prison as their shelter.While clearing the prison of walkers, Hershel is bitten in the leg, forcing Rick to amputate it in an attempt to save his life. They discover a small group of prisoners who have survived, and update them on the zombie apocalypse, including how to kill walkers. The prisoners' leader, Tomas, proves to be unpredictable after killing a fellow prisoner who had been infected, as well as attempting to murder Rick. As a result, Rick kills Tomas and locks out Tomas' ally, Andrew, into a yard filled with walkers. The two remaining prisoners who appear to be more docile and cooperative, Axel and Oscar, are left in a prison cell block for them to inhabit.Hershel, nursed by Carol, who he had taken on as his protege, survives his injury, and begins to walk with crutches. The group then fortifies the prison, however Andrew, who had survived, sabotages the prison's locks and overruns the area with walkers. The group is separated in the process, and T-Dog is bitten; he then sacrifices his life to save Carol, who disappears in the chaos. Lori goes into labor, and, realizing she is unable to give birth safely, asks Maggie to perform an emergency c-section to save the baby, at the expense of her own life. After Lori says her goodbyes to Carl, Maggie operates on Lori and delivers the baby. Lori dies of blood loss, and Carl shoots her to prevent her from reanimating. Meanwhile, the prison alarms go off; Oscar believes that the emergency generators have been activated. Axel and Oscar prove their worth to Rick by assisting him in shutting off the generators and killing Andrew. When the group reunites, Rick discovers that Lori has died. He slowly loses his sanity, aggressively slaughtering the remaining walkers in the prison and receiving phone calls from the deceased members of his group, including Lori. His phone call with Lori allows him to let go of her death and reunite with the group, which has begun taking care of the baby. Carol is found soon after by a relieved Daryl, having fought her way into a basement cell before collapsing, and the group is back together, if only for a short time.

Charrie~~~

(Pick one of the characters at the top)

Name:

Bio:

Pic:

Weapon:

Other:

Mine~~~

Name: Daryl Dixon

Bio: Daryl is a Southern redneck hunter and expert tracker, constantly living in the shadow of his brother Merle. Like his brother, he is initially shown as volatile and short-tempered, but is tolerated by the group due to his survival skills.

Pic: View attachment 11667

Weapon: Crossbow

Other: He's always angry and hates big groups. His crossbow is like his best friend

((Dammit you got Daryl. Did you see the newest episode? They don't kill him off but they...ugh I don't wanna spoil it if you haven't seen it.))

Name: Glenn

Bio: Glenn used to work as a pizza delivery boy in order to make money for college in the city. With his knowledge of the city and his sharp instincts he managed to escape the city once the first walkers showed up. Glenn is very loyal and obedient, which makes for a great group member should the chance show itself.

Pic:

weapon: Glenn has no primary weapon, but has used a bat or a gun

Other: Glenn is still a kid at heart and wants the same things that any other boy does, yes including girls

I love it! @Uncltured-Buffoon

And no I haven't seen it :'(

And Daryl is my favorite character xD I had to take him.

Is this role play going to be up to date with the latest episode? Because I'll gladly play the Governer. If not, I would like to reserve for Rick.

No I haven't seen the last episode so We are just gonna go from season 2 (I haven't seen any of season 3)

Name: Rick Grimes

Bio: Rick and his best friend, Shane were childhood friends, with Rick being the more subdued individual. He had few girlfriends during his years of high school, in contrast to Shane who was always the center of attraction to girls. He and Shane both went to college together for police administration and became sheriff deputies at the King County Sheriff's Department. He and Lori met at a young age and after dating for a short amount of time, married and had a son named Carl. They lived as a close family in a typical suburban neighborhood. As their son grew older, his and Lori's marriage became increasingly strained. He constantly distanced himself from her, hesitating to open up and absorbing himself in his work to keep himself busy. While on patrol one day, he and Shane are called to assist the Linden County Sheriff's Department, a neighboring county who are in pursuit of suspects. During a shootout with three men after a high speed pursuit, Rick was critically injured and admitted to a hospital. He goes in and out of a coma for days before waking up finally, dazed and confused to the empty world around him. He ventured out and met many people, who countless times saved his life. When meeting Glenn and the others, he was brought back to the camp to be reunited with his wife and son. Rick is typically calm, smart, just, a good friend and father, but will often stubbornly cling to his personal strong moral code which has resulted in numerous bad calls and extra stress within the group. Rick's greatest flaw, perhaps, is his uncanny ability to place responsibility on himself and set for himself goals that are impossible to reach.

Weapon: Rick uses any weapon he can get his hands on, but he carries around his police pistol for safety measures.

Other: He is incredibly protective of his group and their well-being, having engaged numerous threats, even to other living people to keep them safe.

View attachment 11746

I think everyone hates him. And I want there to be drama. And if you want to pick more than one person you can.

Okay then in that case:

Name: Lori Grimes

Bio: After her husband, Rick, is wounded in the line of duty and left in a coma while the outbreak occurs, Lori, believing him to be dead, is accompanied by Rick's best friend, Shane, towards Atlanta; she counts on him to keep both her and her son, Carl, safe. They befriend Carol and her family on the road, and later both groups settle with other survivors on the outskirts of Atlanta. Lori, having been further convinced of Rick's death by witnessing the military bomb Atlanta, eventually succumbs to her distraught state and embarks on a passionate sexual relationship with Shane (without Carl’s knowledge). She is relieved when Rick returns with their scavenger group alive and well, while at the same time being wracked with guilt over her inadvertent affair with Shane. She bitterly ends her relationship with Shane, leading the two to have awkward confrontations. When the group leaves the camp and briefly spends time at the CDC, she is nearly raped by Shane.
Lori begins to cling to Shane as much as she does Rick, realizing that both him and Rick are equally as valuable to her in terms of protection. She's willing to look past Shane's previous actions, however she continues to refute any notion that their relationship was genuine. Days after arriving at Hershel's farm, Lori discovers she is pregnant with what may be Shane's baby, a discovery that terrifies her. After accepting the situation, Lori admits both her condition and her previous affair to Rick, the former of which he accepts, despite the baby almost certainly being Shane's. She's confronted by Shane upon him learning of the matter from Rick, believing the baby to be his. She initially attempts to disregard this possibility, however she later finds it futile and admits that she'll never know. She still firmly makes it clear that even if it is Shane's, it will be raised by her and Rick. Her attitude toward Shane lightens up following Dale's death, with her apologizing for all that she had put him through. Meanwhile, she takes notice to Carl's increasing coldness, a matter which concerns her as she looks ahead to the future. The group is forced to depart from the farm after a horde ascends onto the premises, leading them to camp on the side of the road. Lori is deeply disturbed by Rick's lack of remorse over his killing of Shane, as well as the fact that Carl witnessed, and was involved, in the situation.

Pic:

Weapon: She doesn't fight often considering she's pregnant

I'm reserving Maggie. Ill make her Character sheet soon.

PS: we are just gonna go with it I think. I dont want to do what the show does really.

Name: Maggie

Bio:Maggie is introduced as Hershel's mildly tomboyish eldest daughter. She has grown up on her father's farm all her life and suffered the loss of her biological mother at a young age. She harbored some resentment, and formed a rebellious streak, when Hershel remarried and had a second daughter; however, she eventually became accepting of the new family members. As the apocalypse occurred, the Greene family and friends were kept barricaded within the farm by Hershel. It was during this time that her once-strong sense of faith began to dwindle and she was left with severe doubts about her inner-self. She frequently made supply runs for everyone by herself.

Pic:View attachment 12048

Weapon: Gun or Machete

Other: ~

Name: Andrea

Bio: Has a younger sister named Amy. Used to be a lawyer before all of the walkers happened.

Pic: View attachment 12933

Weapon: Pistol and Pocketknife

Other: Her sister died and she currently resides in Woodbury.

((Ill finish it in about an hour))

Name: Carol

Bio: Carol is a fragile, soft woman due to her husband(before he was killed by Walkers/Geeks) had set on beating her and her daughter Sofia. When the outbreak first started, Carol met Lori, Shane, and Carl(Lori's son) on the roads towards Atlanta with her husband and daughter. Carol tries to help Lori with her troubles, but her husband forces her not to share their supplies and as a scary man, she listens to him. Carol loves her husband very much, but she hates him at the same time because of the way he treats her and her daughter. On the night she meets Lori and the rest, there is a bunch of army planes that fly by, and when followed, they are seen blowing Atlanta to ruins. After that, Carol and her family join up with Lori and hers(and Shane) and a few other people on the highway and they set up a large camp just outside of Atlanta city. Far enough to be safe for a while, and close enough to hurry into the city and find things they need. When Rick shows up and is reunited with his family, and Shane beats her husband up, and a Rick goes back with Glenn and Daryl and T-Dawg go back to the city, they come back to see that Walkers/Geeks have over-run the camp. In this mishap, Carol's husband has been killed and she is devastated. Yet, the next day she slices his head in with an axe. On the way to a new home some weeks later, a herd of Walkers/Geeks pass by them while they are stuck at a roadblock, and Carol's daughter, Sofia, is chased into the woods by two of them. Rick runs after her, and he returns to the highway after distracting the Walkers/Geeks for Sofia and is surprised not to see her there. They search the woods for weeks, even after they go to Hershel's farm, and eventually find she has been under their noses all along. She was turned into a Walker/Geek, and had been put into Hershel's Walker/Geek barn. When Shane breaks it open, and Sofia comes out, everyone is devastated and Carol feels broken. But, she chooses not to share this, and stays strong for the group.

Pic: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlNfwYtEbIkcuQMBpiHpYpvmofbhwcSMDRXM2pWNneqA0hxQEIpQ

Weapon: Fun or any "striking" weapons

Other: Carol, it is obvious, likes Daryl and the attraction back towards her from the man is obvious as well. (I'm basing it off of the show)

Name: Carl Grimes

Bio: Carl Grimes is a young man who is very sharp with a weapon, and has grown well from an annoying, stubborn brat to a smart, steady boy with a good shot. He always wears his dad's sheriff hat, because he loves his dad and that's a gift his dad gave to him when the boy was shot. Carl Grimes was just leaving school one day, when he figured out that his father, Rick Grimes, had been shot in the line of duty, and might not make it out of the hospital. He was just...broken when this happened and was heart-broken when the Walkers happened and he still didn't have his dad back. When the Walkers/Geeks started to break out, his dad's best friend, Shane Walsh, was there to help him and his mother. Through the times of the whole thing happening, Carl started to look up greatly towards Shane, and though not seeing him as a father, definitely as a close brother or uncle or something. When Rick came back with some members of the group, Carl was over-joyed and he was just so excited to see his dad, he clung close for a few good days. He still looked up to Shane, but he loved his daddy more than ever. When they left the campsite outside of Atlanta, and went through the chemical place, and came to that highway, Carl was a little scared, but he also wanted to help gather supplies. He was frightened when the herd came, and was simply devastated when Sofia disappeared into the forest. He didn't blame his father for Sofia being gone, but he was sad that his best friend was gone. On a search for Sofia in the woods, Carl was close to touching a deer and he was shot by a hunter named Otis, who lived with a farmer named Hershel. This is the farm that Rick took Carl to so that he could be helped and maybe make it through. Carl did make it, and he was heart-broken, once more, when he saw Sofia come out of that barn with the other Walkers. Carl has definitely grown up, and is now smarter, wiser, and a lot better at helping out the group as he used to be.

Pic: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKXPLBqW1bkZ9lm-hiKeCOHiC2bibfPPmMBmjDaAzAj2dMI7nGZw

Weapon: A pistol with a silencer on it.

Other: He has a huge crush on Beth.

Oh, I know. He's like that in the show as well. But, he like...loosens up. Especially in the third season. (; Hope I didn't ruin anything.

Ooh! I can't wait for this episode! (; It's gonna be good.

But, the couples on that show I support like fully are:

Carol x Daryl ((I dunno. They just, I love them together!))

Beth x Carl ((Even though Carl is three years younger than she is))

Michonne x Rick ((They are also a good fit))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back