• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πŸ–€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–π€π‹πŠπˆππ† 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 πŸ–€

icuddle

<3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
β™‘ About me:
┇Hello everybody! My name is Hali and I'm currently on the search for The Walking Dead roleplays! A few things about me are that I am 20 years old, go by she/her pronouns, and live in the EST timezone! I consider myself a lazy novella/advanced literate writer and am only looking for long-term, 3rd person roleplayers (: !

───♑──────────────
β™‘ Rules...
┇18+ only please! This goes for any characters involved as well!
┇Please be at least literate! I am mainly an advanced literate writer, but my length fluctuates based on my partner's preference!
┇I do prefer to roleplay on discord, but if you have a preference to roleplay on-site, that's okay with me too!
┇Please be patient! We all have lives outside of roleplaying, so please understand my replies won't always come in an instant! I'll always be patient with you as well (:
───♑──────────────
β™‘ Interests...
┇The Walking Dead!
┇OCxCC ships only
┇MxF with me as my female OC
┇I'm more than open to AUs as well as the canon plot!!

β™‘ Characters I'm looking for...
┇Negan Smith
┇Daryl Dixon
┇Rick Grimes
───♑──────────────
β™‘ Extra...
┇If interested, I prefer to receive requests through private dms, and I usually answer immediately!

Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back