The Ultimate Aspect | INFO ONLY |

RoseQuartz

-x-x-x-x-x-

The world is a warzone. The planet is littered with the remains of battles long gone, and yet still the war rages on...

Everyone is born and immediately conditioned in one way or another. Once you are old enough to understand, you ask why. Because it is all for the cause, they say. What cause, you ask. They laugh and say cryptically:

"The Ultimate Aspect."

-x-x-x-x-x-

This is an idea of mine that I was wondering if anyone would be interested in. I know the idea of gods and elements and whatnot have been thrown around in various threads, but I think this is a little different to any existing ones. Here's some more details:

• It's set in a war-torn planet known as Ligmata, or Lig for short
  • The war is between different groups of people who can control different Aspects in different intensities who live in districts according to their Aspect
  • There is an area of no-man's-land about the size of England between Space district and Void district
  • It is generally used as a meeting place for inter-district families/friends to meet without any trouble
  • The intensity of their natural-born power decides their Rank
  • Not all Aspects are passed through the family
  • e.g. a family of Time people could have a child of Air, who would then be taken to Air's district. The child would have the ability to keep in contact via the internet, which is how inter-district relationships and alliances were originally formed
  • Yes, it is possible to have friendships between districts
  • The Aspects are sorted into a list of ability known as the Scale, from least important and useless to most important and useful
  • The districts are fighting one another to gain the title of the Ultimate Aspect, which is currently Time
  • Some of the lower Aspect districts joined forces to fight (mentioned later). They are known as Combined Aspects
  • Some Aspects are rivals (mentioned later)
  • All children below Mid-Rank are trained to be workers in factories, farmers, medics etc
  • All children mid-rank to Mid-High Rank are trained to be the decision-makers of the district; like the government
  • All children of High Rank are trained to become warriors
  • Those of the Pure Class are kept in lockdown for their safety as if they are royalty
  • The only way to defeat a district is to kill the Purest, aka the person in the aspect of the Master Class
  • This idea came to me while crying over cheesy Homestuck fanfiction so the concept of the 'Aspects' and 'Ranks' in it are vaguely based around the God Tiers in the webcomic, so they are as follows:

-x-x-x-x-x-

ASPECTS IN ORDER OF THE SCALE:

Time

Space:

(Power over physical things)

Air

Fire

Stone:

(Power over rocks, soil, the ground basically)

Water

Void:

(Power over vacuums, Mages create vacuums/create things from nothing, etc)

Life

(Healing and disease)

Mind

(Sanity and thoughts)

RANK IN ORDER OF THE SCALE:

{Purple=Pure, Red=High Rank, Blue=Mid-High Rank, Green=Mid-Rank, Grey=Low Rank}

Purest/Master Class:

(Complete control of Aspect)

Pure Class [Prince/Witch]:

(Almost complete control of Aspect)

Heir:

(Good control, ability to make aspect move)

Knight:

(Good control, ability to change it and use aspect)

Soul:

(Average control, knowledge of aspect)

Guard:

(Average control, ability to defend aspect/using aspect)

Mage:

(Acceptable control, ability to create aspect)

Tech:

(Acceptable control, repairs aspect/using aspect)

Spark:

(Bad control, vague intuition on aspect)

-x-x-x-x-x-

COMBINED ASPECTS:

Air/Water

Life/Mind

RIVAL ASPECTS:

Time/Space

Air/Fire

Void/Life

-x-x-x-x-x-

So as a character, you can choose to be one of any combination of Aspect and Rank. However, to stop the RP from being overrun with overpowered demi-gods, I thought that there should be a limit, so:

ONE

of each Rank/Aspect combo!!

i.e. only one Guard of Mind, Tech of Stone, etc.

The only exception is when they're just background characters, e.g your character talks to a random Tech in the Water district as you're passing through, when there is already a Tech of Water in the RP.

RULES:

- Keep it PG-13

- One character per account until further notice

- Just out of common courtesy, please be active! If you're going to start something, finish it!!

- If you're Mid-High Rank, be prepared to make decisions that may decide where the plot goes. This is a wartime setting, so someone has to choose who and when to attack!

- Don't control other people's characters! It's just rude

- You can reply from one sentence, to a whole paragraph. Go nuts!

- Romance between characters (both new relationships and ones already formed before the rp began) is encouraged, but again, no NSFW

- Feel free to talk to me! (Hint: remember my rank and aspect)

- AT LEAST 4 PARTICIPANTS MUST BE ACTIVE FOR THE RP TO BEGIN!!

PROMPT:

RP will begin in no-man's-land so the characters can get to know each other. Remember, characters DO have internet access, so don't be afraid to ask for contact details!

-x-x-x-x-x-

Please check out the Sign-Up Thread to post character profiles and to find out about available positions!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back