• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Twilight Fortune (IC)

Crimson Lionheart

Demon of Razgriz
The year is 2512, welcome to the new frontier!

Many centuries ago, an unprecedented crisis known as “The Great Collapse” sent human society back as far as the late 19th century where it has remained ever since, almost all technology other then old relics from a bygone generation has vanished or ceased to ever work again. Nobody remembered or knew what caused this collapse, but the world became a very different place. No more than 5 million live in what is left of North America. Society has changed during this time as well. From law-abiding citizens to barbarian warlords, Fascist dictatorships to even the re-emergence of slavery. The unfortunate ones became gangs of raiders that prowl on the weak, others even devolving into something worse.

You live in the American Southwest, where the American Frontier has been revived a second time. Although the United States as a country doesn’t exist anymore, plenty of settlements old and new have survived whatever the harsh expanse has thrown against them. Although life can be crazy sometimes, nothing can be crazier than a bounty promising fame and fortune beyond anything ever seen. However, this bounty goes a little deeper than anyone would have thought.

Welcome to the west, partner. Enjoy your stay!

(I'm willing to turn this into a fully fledged project with a map and so forth as well. Hope you guys would get a kick out of this, I know I did when I wrote this. Not exactly sure if this would count as futuristic or realistic, since it's a fusion of both and a general Sci-Fi RP.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back