The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys [Open]

FunGhoul

[based off of Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, an album by My Chemical Romance. Don't know it? Don't join. Simple. ~Repo]

Look alive, Sunshine... 109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit. You're here with me: Dr. Death Defying. I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter. Pumpin' out the slaughtermatic sounds to keep you alive. A system failure for the masses, anti-matter for the master plan, louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny.

This one's for all of you rock'n'rollers. All you crash queens and motor babies.

Listen up! The future is bulletproof! The aftermath is secondary! It's time to do it now and do it loud! Killjoys, make some noise!

Set in Post-Apocalyptic California, 2019. The Killjoys reside in an old diner outside of Battery City, keeping shelter from BL/ind.

[Who are the Killjoys?]

The Killjoys are a group of outlaws who are fighting against the evil corporation Better Living Industries (BL/ind.) and it's various "Draculoids" and exterminators, such as Korse. Most of the world is against them, and all they have to rely on is each other...

Killjoys, Killjoys... Always managing to escape our grasp... One day, as you're dying before us, you'll realize the mistake you've made for turning against us... We will get the kid, and we will wipe you out. We are Better Living Industries. We WILL kill you off. We cannot have such reckless outlaws in our near-perfect world. Don't forget that...

-Better Living Industries

Our lives haven't been the same since the world nearly ended. Only a few survived, and I think we're the only sane people left... We can't be... We can't let BL/ind get their hands on Grace... If they get the last sane child... We'll all die out... There'll be nothing left...

The residents of the 'improved' Battery City are drones; BL/ind has made them into perfect people, who follow rules and nothing goes out of order. The Killjoys are those who have escaped the grasp of BL/ind and are trying to put a stop to them.

"Fun Ghoul, take Grace and get her out of here!"

"But Poison, what about-"

"Now!"

I swear... I don't know how we escaped from Battery City, but I'm glad we did. Our group are some of the only 'real' people left... Everyone else? They're just plastic clones of each other... They aren't individuals anymore... I don't know how they can't see what's going on.. Oh wait... BL/ind has drugged them... They drugged them all...

The Killjoys have managed to escape from BL/ind once again, but things are getting dangerous for them. As the Draculoids start to increase in numbers, the Killjoys are having a hard time not only keeping themselves alive, but keeping Grace safe. While most outlaws only care about keeping themselves alive, the Killjoys stick together no matter what...

I am Fun Ghoul. My real name? It's been far too long since it's been used... I don't even remember anymore... Our names are chosen based on who we were before the apocalypse... BL/ind took our names away, leaving us nameless... I, too, was a clone before Party Poison found me... He found me, helped me remember who I was, and named me...

BL/ind is on an all-time high destroying the Killjoys, and are one step closer to making Battery City the way they intended. Will the Killjoys manage to get away from BL/ind in time? Or will they lose Grace, their only hope for the future, and end up being wiped out?

[Rules]

-No cybering

-No godmodding

-No one-liners

-No ditching

[Characters]

Party Poison [Gerard Way] [Open]

Fun Ghoul [Frank Iero] / FunGhoul

Jet Star [Ray Toro] [Open]

Kobra Kid [Mikey Way] [Open]

Grace [Open]

Korse [Open]