• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Tomorrow People

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
The Tomorrow People

Tomorrow-People-logo.png
The Tomorrow people are a genetic mutation in their cells which gives them powers referred to as the three T's: Telepathy, Telekinesis and Teleportation. Secret refugee facilities began appearing all over the world after "Ultra" was destroyed by one of these camps. They can now live in peace, however, still a secret. A risk of exposing themselves is too great to even be considered. Some of these people attempt to maintain both human and TP lives. After the fall of "Ultra", a new organization as risen to stop these mutations. It's called "Muse", and it won't stop until they are all dead. This is the story about them. This is the story about the survivors.

Whoa, that sounds awesome! I'd love to join.

Wait, but hopefully being unfamiliar with The Tomorrow People outside of the rp won't be a handicap for role players, right?

Opallies said:
Whoa, that sounds awesome! I'd love to join.

Wait, but hopefully being unfamiliar with The Tomorrow People outside of the rp won't be a handicap for role players, right?
It doesn't matter if you're familiar with the original show or not. The base is still the same, there won't be any canon characters or details, so the ones unfamiliar will have the same capabilities as those familiar with it. :) I will explain it in the RP once I make it within one or two days' time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back