• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Three Lords (villain-esc RP Plot!)

Emerald-Steiglitz

The three lords

In the mighty realm of Tiozerah, there exists 4 different territories.

The eternal tree, home to the fairy king and all manners of nature spirits and humanoid races, such as elves, fairies, dryads and fae.

The mountains of terramora, home to the ruler of the dragonoids and ruler of the beast people Those who share human and animal traits (ears, horns, tails and the like)

The oceans of Tiozerah, under the rule of the lord of the sea. This lord rules over all of the realms ocean folk (mermaids, sirens etc.)

And of course the human kingdom of isterona, home of the ruler of the humans in this world.

During an important day in the human kingdoms history, the are troubled by all three of the non human rulers coming to the kingdom to grant an audience with the king. As all of the royal and nobles meet in the throne room to meet their guests, the fairy king steps forward and delivers new that would shake the very world to its core….”we, the three lords….declare war on the human race..”

Now first let me explain one important detail. YOU ARE THE VILLAIN in this story!

In this rp you'll get to choose which lord to play as. Your choices are

Lord of the dragonoids

OR

LORD OF THE SEA

In this rp youll be acting as one of the three non human rulers who have agreed to declare war on the humans. And due to your race and title you are one of if not the strongest person in your lands. Basically the rp will be you playing as a lord of your choice, my character will be the fairy king, and i will also rp as the other lord who is not chosen, as well as any “important” humans that may try to stand in your way.

Im looking for a literate writer to help bring this plot to life.

Genres: action, slight adventure, fantasy

If interested please DM me so we can discuss things further

ART DONE BY BLANZE ON FIVERR

Attachments

• 1000004010.jpg
    1000004010.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back