• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The three little piggies get hunted...

grassawellplump

Hello to you young predator!
I am offering you a roleplay that consists of revisiting the "three little pigs" but in a version where the wolf does not necessarily lose, and where the pigs are piggies. The details of the universe are to be discussed together but the overall story is proposed below. It is obvious that I am looking for a wolf, anthro and that I play the pieces of ham. come chat ^^

Story:

In a distant and deep forest, lived a family of rather well-fed pigs. The three girls Grassa, Laura and Larda, all three adults, were reunited by their father after the youngest turned 18. The three barbecue on legs were arrogant, haughty and impertinent, so much so that the father kicked them out of the house without hope of returning with each a little money. The two older ones, thinking they were smart, bought cheap materials and used the rest of their money to buy food... the younger one, frightened by stories of wolves in the forest, bought stone...

i dont developpe more, i prefer to make some base together. I roleplay on discord come ^^ : Testein7110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back