• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tavern and The Crossroads

Lore
Here

Daddy Dream

Creation becomes Destruction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Darla 'Darling' Dusktone

Darla, having pushed her way through the raging storm outside, nearly stubbled into the calm protection of the tavern. She was dripping wet, with nothing being spared from the rains downpour. At the door, she began wringing out some of her clothes and trying to wipe clean her face before she walked up to the barkeep. She didn't spare much of a glance to the rest of the place as nothing seemed to be very alarming. The first thing on her mind was to grab a room then a meal, it had been while since she had ate something proper.

"Hey, I am looking for a room until the storm passes. And a hot meal. You provide that here, right?" Darla asked as she fetched three silers from her coin purse. "Ill give you three silvers for a room with a tub and the meal." It was a price that was way more that what the room might have costed, but she was honestly desperate for some relief and to dry her clothes. After talking with the barkeep, and getting her room, Darla took some time to drop off her soddened clothes and gear before heading back down into the main tavern.

Upon closer inspection, she took note of some other bodies in the area, possibly also weathering out the storm. She looked between the man and woman, trying to decide if she wanted to have company during her meal or not, and went ahead and decided to sit with the man. She didn't say much as first, just settling in before she received her food, but once she got most of her meal in her belly she spoke.

"You look like you've got some fighting experience. Are you willing to join me on an excursion across the land to find a lost rune?

WaxandWane

Otreas took the last bite of his meal. He turned his head to look Darla. He liked what he was seeing.
"If the excursion involves killing and money, I am in."
He pushed his plate away and turned to Darla.
"Otreas is the name you can call me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back