• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strongest of Hearts [Kingdom Hearts RP]

Hanzo said:
Eranort: Oh I certainly did my best, as per my orders. I'm glad I successfully lived up to that task then.
Eranort: Oh come now dear, pointing at strangers is such a rude thing to do. . . But I see my former self's reputation precedes him. Probably the only useful thing about him.
Xetsume: would you rather I poke your face in with Crux here? *lifts Crux to prove her point*

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: And you've done that job of being a pest so well, I have no doubt your Master would be so proud! -Spits out his sarcasm- And indeed your former self's reputation does precede you, at least he left a strong impact, something you'd never be capable of doing.
Eranort: -Snarls angrily- I did what I needed to, you all died in the end, did you not? -Crosses arms and scoffs- Oh yes, I'm sure he left quite the impact on his two dear students whom he tried to kill in the name of the Light. Such a strong impact, if I say so myself.

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: would you rather I poke your face in with Crux here? *lifts Crux to prove her point*
Eranort: Oh, put down that toy, someone is liable to get hurt because of your actions. -Chuckles darkly- I manipulated Light once, little girl, I can call upon such an ability again if I need, so watch yourself.

Hanzo said:
Eranort: -Snarls angrily- I did what I needed to, you all died in the end, did you not? -Crosses arms and scoffs- Oh yes, I'm sure he left quite the impact on his two dear students whom he tried to kill in the name of the Light. Such a strong impact, if I say so myself.
Eranort: Oh, put down that toy, someone is liable to get hurt because of your actions. -Chuckles darkly- I manipulated Light once, little girl, I can call upon such an ability again if I need, so watch yourself.
My oh my oh my, did that happen because of you or despite you, I wonder~?

Hanzo said:
Xetsume: Crux is not a toy you asshole! *Swings Crux at Eranort* First you're a jerk to Mr. Raexeth then you insult my flail! No one does that!

Hanzo said:
Raexeth: From what I gathered, his students were heavily influenced by none other than YOUR master, and you forget another he trained that became a great keyblade master herself! And you shall not harm this child, not while I AM here. -Summons Scorpion's Plague- You WILL back down, or face the Father of the Fold and the Superior of Light!

( @Lilk2lu as well)

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: From what I gathered, his students were heavily influenced by none other than YOUR master, and you forget another he trained that became a great keyblade master herself! And you shall not harm this child, not while I AM here. -Summons Scorpion's Plague- You WILL back down, or face the Father of the Fold and the Superior of Light!
( @Lilk2lu as well)
Xetsume: *her flails vanish in a flash of starlight* but...he insulted my flail...and he's being a jerk...

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: *her flails vanish in a flash of starlight* but...he insulted my flail...and he's being a jerk...
Raexeth: I will not allow him to harm you, Miss Xetsume. This time, allow ME to protect you. -Smiles to her-

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: I will not allow him to harm you, Miss Xetsume. This time, allow ME to protect you. -Smiles to her-
Xetsume: *shakes head* I can't allow that Mr. Raexeth! I'm supposed to be protecting you! I don't matter! YOU do!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Eranort: -Scoffs- Oh I remember, but she seems to have fallen into the Realm of Darkness, and I don't believe she has gotten out. -Summoned the Master Interfector to his hand, ready to do as it's namesake suggested- I don't suppose your eyesight has gone with your frail figure, has it? I am not the one who initiated what would have been this scuffle. My weapon was not drawn, but I can very well end it now that it is, if you cannot control your allies and children.

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: *shakes head* I can't allow that Mr. Raexeth! I'm supposed to be protecting you! I don't matter! YOU do!
Raexeth: Don't be silly, child, of course you matter! -Scolds her- We are family, and family protect one another!

Lilk2lu said:
got to go, may be on later
See you soon! :)

Hanzo said:
Eranort: -Scoffs- Oh I remember, but she seems to have fallen into the Realm of Darkness, and I don't believe she has gotten out. -Summoned the Master Interfector to his hand, ready to do as it's namesake suggested- I don't suppose your eyesight has gone with your frail figure, has it? I am not the one who initiated what would have been this scuffle. My weapon was not drawn, but I can very well end it now that it is, if you cannot control your allies and children.
Raexeth: If she's with Harete now, they'll both be getting out, sooner than you think. Even as well. -He smirked- You have not noticed that I no longer wear glasses like Harete did? He may have not seen well without them, but I can assure you I see perfectly clear. You will leave both my Children and my allies alone. Your fight is with me, as I am in Harete's stead now, and he was your enemy-as am I! -Raises a hand to activate the germs in the air and make Eranort's throat burn with infection.- And I am not as KIND as Harete was, I will not hesitate to hurt anyone that threatens the peace of the Divine Light!

Back but don't know how long.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: Don't be silly, child, of course you matter! -Scolds her- We are family, and family protect one another!
See you soon! :)

Raexeth: If she's with Harete now, they'll both be getting out, sooner than you think. Even as well. -He smirked- You have not noticed that I no longer wear glasses like Harete did? He may have not seen well without them, but I can assure you I see perfectly clear. You will leave both my Children and my allies alone. Your fight is with me, as I am in Harete's stead now, and he was your enemy-as am I! -Raises a hand to activate the germs in the air and make Eranort's throat burn with infection.- And I am not as KIND as Harete was, I will not hesitate to hurt anyone that threatens the peace of the Divine Light!
Xetsume: okay, but you matter more! Be careful!

Lilk2lu said:
Back but don't know how long.
Xetsume: okay, but you matter more! Be careful!
The usual. xD

Raexeth: You're younger than me, YOU matter more, child, as you are the hope for the future. -Focuses on increasing the infection on Eranort's throat, moving down the esophagus and down to the stomach with a dark smile.- I've been wanting to do this for ten years!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
The usual. xD
Raexeth: You're younger than me, YOU matter more, child, as you are the hope for the future. -Focuses on increasing the infection on Eranort's throat, moving down the esophagus and down to the stomach with a dark smile.- I've been wanting to do this for ten years!
Yup, the usual.

Xetsume: *hands on hips* I'm not the one with a Uber important heart in my chest. You are so you be careful. Don't make me drag you away from here. I will do it. *looks to see what he's doing to Eranort* Also, remind me not to piss you off.

Trying to deside how to respond to the PM. Tough decision there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilk2lu said:
Yup, the usual.
Xetsume: *hands on hips* I'm not the one with a Uber important heart in my chest. You are so you be careful. Don't make me drag you away from here. I will do it. *looks to see what he's doing to Eranort* Also, remind me not to piss you off.

Trying to deside how to respond to the PM. Tough decision there.
Raexeth: I thank you for your compassion and caring, child, but I will be fine. I know what I'm doing, this is a personal issue between myself and little Erorr-nort here. -He chuckles and looks at her while still making Eranort infected with disease.- See what I did there? Who said I didn't have any sense of pleasure? -He looks back to Eranort- I don't think you'd ever anger me, Miss Xetsume.

Yay, answering a question that will have affects later on in the rp! xD For good or bad!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: I thank you for your compassion and caring, child, but I will be fine. I know what I'm doing, this is a personal issue between myself and little Erorr-nort here. -He chuckles and looks at her while still making Eranort infected with disease.- See what I did there? Who said I didn't have any sense of pleasure? -He looks back to Eranort- I don't think you'd ever anger me, Miss Xetsume.
Yay, answering a question that will have affects later on in the rp! xD For good or bad!
Xetsume: okay...but please be careful. He must have really wronged you to feel pleasure out of something like that...

Thanks a bunch asshole xD

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: okay...but please be careful. He must have really wronged you to feel pleasure out of something like that...
Thanks a bunch asshole xD
Raexeth: You have NO idea...-He growled low in his throat- I don't even care if my Drawback kicks in at this point, I just want to see this dark thing suffer!

You're welcome luv! :3

tumblr_ll7vx9GkZC1qgivh6o1_1280.jpg

Vexen. :3 <3 <3 <3 <3

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: You have NO idea...-He growled low in his throat- I don't even care if my Drawback kicks in at this point, I just want to see this dark thing suffer!
You're welcome luv! :3
Xetsume: No! *Makes a portal and starts dragging him towards it* I will not let you do that!

:P goawd! What to do...I'm thinking along the lines of he thinks of her as a sister but I don't know...

That picture xD

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: No! *Makes a portal and starts dragging him towards it* I will not let you do that!
:P goawd! What to do...I'm thinking along the lines of he thinks of her as a sister but I don't know...

That picture xD
Raexeth: -The infection stops as soon as he's grabbed and he kicks around a bit- Wh-what?! Why?! I must teach that punk a lesson!

Ooof, forever friend-zoned. Ouch. xD

I know, right? xD I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back