• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the sound of her wings.

shootingstar.

still a trace of body paint
hi! decided to create a quick search thread to scratch a craving of mine. haven't roleplayed for quite a while, but recently been looking to get back into it. specifically looking for fandom role-plays for now, open to doubling (if we're doing canon x oc, i definitely want to do doubling). open to any gender pairings as well.

a few requirements:

• be able to write more than one sentence with decent grammar. i'm not too picky about the length itself as long as it's more than a paragraph at least, with something to reply to. i generally write anywhere from 2/3 paragraphs for shorter, quicker ups to a thousand words.
  • be 18+. i'm 21 myself and i just feel more comfortable writing with someone who's not a minor.
  • ghost-friendly. i'm not too picky about reply times because i understand that life can get busy, and sometimes you just forget about it. it's okay, no worries.
  • communication. let me know what are your ideas/preferences. i've been in role-plays where i'm the only one asking questions and driving the plot ahead.

now for fandoms, specifically looking for these:
  • the sandman
    • i just finished the series (haven't started on the comics yet, though i will) and have been craving to write something in this universe. interested in writing dream/hob gadling, but otherwise open to canon x oc as well. primarily interested in canon-divergence stories, or just stories expanding the canon universe, though i might be interested in aus as well.
  • mcu [moon knight]
    • not very interested in writing with the main marvel cast (iron man, steve rogers, peter parker, etc.) unless they're interacting with people from the shows. looking for anything moon knight related, though i might be open to daredevil or the punisher as well.
  • jujutsu kaisen
    • self-indulgent and toxic, but i'm looking for megumi/sukuna. or anything revolving the two.

that's all, i think. thanks for viewing this thread. if you're interested, please pm me.

hi! decided to create a quick search thread to scratch a craving of mine. haven't roleplayed for quite a while, but recently been looking to get back into it. specifically looking for fandom role-plays for now, open to doubling (if we're doing canon x oc, i definitely want to do doubling). open to any gender pairings as well.

a few requirements:

• be able to write more than one sentence with decent grammar. i'm not too picky about the length itself as long as it's more than a paragraph at least, with something to reply to. i generally write anywhere from 2/3 paragraphs for shorter, quicker ups to a thousand words.
  • be 18+. i'm 21 myself and i just feel more comfortable writing with someone who's not a minor.
  • ghost-friendly. i'm not too picky about reply times because i understand that life can get busy, and sometimes you just forget about it. it's okay, no worries.
  • communication. let me know what are your ideas/preferences. i've been in role-plays where i'm the only one asking questions and driving the plot ahead.

now for fandoms, specifically looking for these:
  • the sandman
    • i just finished the series (haven't started on the comics yet, though i will) and have been craving to write something in this universe. interested in writing dream/hob gadling, but otherwise open to canon x oc as well. primarily interested in canon-divergence stories, or just stories expanding the canon universe, though i might be interested in aus as well.
  • mcu [moon knight]
    • not very interested in writing with the main marvel cast (iron man, steve rogers, peter parker, etc.) unless they're interacting with people from the shows. looking for anything moon knight related, though i might be open to daredevil or the punisher as well.
  • jujutsu kaisen
    • self-indulgent and toxic, but i'm looking for megumi/sukuna. or anything revolving the two.

that's all, i think. thanks for viewing this thread. if you're interested, please pm me.
I would be up for a Dream/OC if this is still open. Discord is StarBucks Hux#9985

Users who are viewing this thread

Back