• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Soul Crescent Replacements

Bri walked onto the steps of the school next to her apprentice. She pulled a paper out of her pocket. "We go to the auditorium." She said before walking to the auditorium, seeing the room full of students of all different species.

Amelia was glancing at the paper in her hand, feeling a bit nervous. They won't like me. I know it. They'll hate me because I'm just a human, she thought. She took a deep breath before walking inside and going to the auditorium. She found an empty seat and sat down, folding up the paper and putting it in her pocket. She played with her necklace, but was careful not to hit the button on the back, or else she'd be expelled for pulling out a weapon on the first day. She let her hands drop at her sides, and waited.

Bri took an empty seat next to a sweet looking girl. "Hello." I said sweetly. I watched as more and more students walk in. "It's 9:15...the Headmaster should be giving a speech by now..."

Ali was excited, Bri and her would be attending a school with her only family. As Ali followed Bri, into the auditorium. She sat on the other side of the girl, curoius on who she was. "Hello" Ali said in her cheerful and friendly tone.

"I'm Ali and this is Bri" she said in an upbeat mood, she gestured to herself and then to Bri. "Nice to meet you, Amelia" she said. Then she too, stared at the stage waiting for the person to speak.

Amelia smiled and said, "Nice to meet you guys." She then returned her attention to the stage, wondering where the headmaster was.

A man walked onto the stage. He was tall and had blonde hair and wearing all black and blue. "Welcome students of Saint's Academy. I am your Headmaster, Professor Saint. Here you will learn to keep the Earth safe from the tainted and most corrupted of souls. When I was accepting students, I was looking for skill...you all have it. But, skill is not the only thing you will improve here. Your skill will only take you so far and you can't be completely dependant on it. Here you learn how to be dependent in the following: Skill, teamwork, bravery, trust, hope, generosity, and purity.

You will be assigned teams. These teams will be selected to be together based on your level of skill, purity, and trust. When you're assigned to your teams you must know that these people you have been assigned to team with, will be the people you will spend your four years with. Teams will all be given a dorm to share by Vice Headmistress, Professor Windell. Your team name will be decided by me. Your teams will be chosen today! Please head to the training grounds. If you have a problem finding them, they should be on your maps."
His voice was emotionless yet it almost felt like he wasn't even there.

Amelia stared at him, and got up. She pulled out her map and made her way to the training grounds, feeling even more nervous than before.

Amelia ended up tripping, and tried hard to ignore the snickers of some of the other students. Knew it. I shouldn't have come, she thought, and got up, her face bright red as a tear streaked down her cheek.

The vice headmistress was standing there watching the whole thing. "Shut your snickers and let's make some progress! I am your headmistress, here to assign your teams. Hmmm...you!" She said poiting at Amelia. "Come into the areana please."

"You're going to be tested now! Once I release the soulless beasts you must kill them however you can. If you fail, you will die." She said briefly before three cages reviling large mindless monsters opened.

Her mouth dropped open, and she closed it quickly. Think! Think!!! She quickly pressed the button on her necklace, and it shifted into a gun. She glanced around at all of them before deciding to take the largest one out first. She shot at it, and prayed she had hit it.

The headmistress took note of Amelia's strategy and took notes. The largest whimpered in pain and suddenly disappeared into dust. Must've been a lucky shot.

She spun around to face another one, and reloaded her gun simultaneously. This one looks like it could move faster.. I should take more care in how I shoot, she thought. She aimed, and shot at it, her eyes shutting as a reflex. Maybe I hit it.. but I doubt I'd get that lucky, she thought.

She opened her eyes and saw it coming at her, and quickly jumped into the air, landing on the creature's back. She put the gun to its head and shot it, this time keeping her eyes ope. She jumped off once she shot it. This isn't so bad. Nothing compared to what's ahead, I guess, she thought.

(sorry for sluggish response i just now saw this)

She glanced at the third before running around and around it, in hopes of making it dizzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back