• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗲. — [ 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 & 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 ]

sox

آزادی
The Sock Pile.
/000.
# code workshop
# freebies
hello all & welcome to my new code workshop!

i once said i'd be back whenever i learned how to code without relying on bbcode+, and i'm finally here several years later (lmao) to make good on that promise with some fun little projects as i slowly work on them. i don't plan on updating this thread on a fixed schedule as of now, but hopefully i can get a few things i've been fiddling with launched in here soon!

all raw codes can be found by clicking the link button next to the name of the code. in the case that there are two versions, the first link will always be the light version, while the second will always be the dark version.

as usual, all of my codes are freebies— the only thing i ask is that you please don't remove the credit in the code (it shouldn't be visible once posted). leaving a cookie on the ones you use would also be much appreciated, but that's just so i can check out all your fun customizations. as of right now i don't take requests, but if anything breaks or you have any questions about how to edit something, please feel free to message me on here and i'll try my best to help get it sorted for you!

also, i sincerely apologize to anyone who knew my old code thread and the sticky codes in there— i have, in fact, not stopped position:absolute -ing all over the place.

so in that vein: are my codes mobile friendly? well, kinda sorta! flexboxes and i are still not on speaking terms, so my codes won't necessarily be optimized for mobile, but you should still be able to scroll left and right on them to see the whole design on any device without a problem. tabs/buttons are another feature that still eludes me, so until i learn how to properly implement those without javascript, almost everything will be static or scrolls only.

with all that out of the way, go ahead and take a look around!

Last edited:
Sim-ulation.
/001.
# character sheet
# mobile friendly-ish
introducing my first official code of 2024 — sim-ulation.

first link: light version
second link: dark version

this is a character sheet with one scroll box for character details and lots of outfit photos, originally made with high society or slice-of-life roleplays in mind. of course, it isn't limited to that! the icons above the gallery can also be swapped out to make it look more like an inventory or arsenal for characters whose fashion style isn't as important, e.g. for survival roleplays or superpower visuals.

i based the design of this code on the sims character creation screen but tweaked a few aspects to make it easier to work with; that being said, please pay careful attention to the comments i've left throughout to help you when editing the colors/images to suit your needs!

for the transparent pictures, i recommend using adobe's free background remover tool for the cleanest results without using an editing software. there are also a few RGB values to edit when customizing the colors in this code, which i've marked with a comment towards the top! i highly suggest writing the color names within the comments to help you keep track of what's what.

as usual, if anything is confusing you, please feel free to DM me!

u
nnamed
s
im

Daily Wear

"Bella Goth, you're next!"
Details

Name
Unnamed Sim

Nickname
Slim Reaper

Sexuality
Pansexual

Title
Acting Grim Reaper

Faction
The Rules That Govern

Role
Townie... ostensibly?

Overview

No one really knows where the Slim Reaper came from or how they avoid suspicion, but Willow Creek has never been the same since their arrival. Disguised among the townsfolk wearing the skin of one of their own, they fulfill the duties of the Grim Reaper while he enjoys a lavish vacation in Oasis Springs with his newfound family of three, that lovesick fool.

Visage

Hair
Dark Brown

Eyes
Amber

Height
5' 8"

Build
Ectomorph

Tattoos
x x x

Ailments
Undead

Faceclaim
Alanna Panday

Backstory

Lorem ipsum odor amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Pulvinar sollicitudin libero vehicula pellentesque non lectus nascetur finibus hendrerit. Tristique dictum neque cras ridiculus id mus et vitae ultrices. Ac fringilla purus dapibus amet cursus aenean. Himenaeos lectus eu magnis maximus aenean duis sapien. Eleifend volutpat justo morbi; auctor etiam id. Aptent ex amet sagittis pellentesque hac, pretium consequat arcu porta? Ultricies nibh primis mus dui lobortis. Amet semper ultrices congue fames; cursus suscipit ipsum hendrerit mattis?

Nam convallis sodales feugiat euismod sapien mi integer. Laoreet risus phasellus metus duis volutpat lacus massa. Et pulvinar sollicitudin felis feugiat aenean nunc tellus ipsum rhoncus. Euismod potenti erat accumsan, mi pulvinar quis risus phasellus mollis. Taciti at at dolor dictum torquent aptent nullam. Sit varius auctor faucibus orci eu lacinia pharetra? Faucibus faucibus morbi justo pharetra senectus libero condimentum. Velit habitasse vehicula nam gravida sociosqu consectetur massa. Non condimentum nunc vivamus dui interdum.

Morbi turpis bibendum est rutrum ipsum eros. Litora netus taciti massa ad at suspendisse habitasse neque. Risus quisque habitant class ullamcorper magnis varius habitant. Arcu elit augue nibh interdum ridiculus ad netus et. Pretium diam praesent dis semper eget laoreet justo senectus. Ornare at eros elit mi facilisi ultrices. Praesent inceptos blandit ligula cras; vivamus eget quam. Litora laoreet non magnis mollis euismod hac quisque enim. Curabitur tristique accumsan per curabitur consectetur hac.

+

u
nnamed
s
im

Evening

"Bella Goth, you're next!"
Details

Name
Unnamed Sim

Nickname
Slim Reaper

Sexuality
Pansexual

Title
Acting Grim Reaper

Faction
The Rules That Govern

Role
Townie... ostensibly?

Overview

No one really knows where the Slim Reaper came from or how they avoid suspicion, but Willow Creek has never been the same since their arrival. Disguised among the townsfolk wearing the skin of one of their own, they fulfill the duties of the Grim Reaper while he enjoys a lavish vacation in Oasis Springs with his newfound family of three, that lovesick fool.

Visage

Hair
Dark Brown

Eyes
Amber

Height
5' 8"

Build
Ectomorph

Tattoos
x x x

Ailments
Undead

Faceclaim
Alanna Panday

Backstory

Lorem ipsum odor amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Pulvinar sollicitudin libero vehicula pellentesque non lectus nascetur finibus hendrerit. Tristique dictum neque cras ridiculus id mus et vitae ultrices. Ac fringilla purus dapibus amet cursus aenean. Himenaeos lectus eu magnis maximus aenean duis sapien. Eleifend volutpat justo morbi; auctor etiam id. Aptent ex amet sagittis pellentesque hac, pretium consequat arcu porta? Ultricies nibh primis mus dui lobortis. Amet semper ultrices congue fames; cursus suscipit ipsum hendrerit mattis?

Nam convallis sodales feugiat euismod sapien mi integer. Laoreet risus phasellus metus duis volutpat lacus massa. Et pulvinar sollicitudin felis feugiat aenean nunc tellus ipsum rhoncus. Euismod potenti erat accumsan, mi pulvinar quis risus phasellus mollis. Taciti at at dolor dictum torquent aptent nullam. Sit varius auctor faucibus orci eu lacinia pharetra? Faucibus faucibus morbi justo pharetra senectus libero condimentum. Velit habitasse vehicula nam gravida sociosqu consectetur massa. Non condimentum nunc vivamus dui interdum.

Morbi turpis bibendum est rutrum ipsum eros. Litora netus taciti massa ad at suspendisse habitasse neque. Risus quisque habitant class ullamcorper magnis varius habitant. Arcu elit augue nibh interdum ridiculus ad netus et. Pretium diam praesent dis semper eget laoreet justo senectus. Ornare at eros elit mi facilisi ultrices. Praesent inceptos blandit ligula cras; vivamus eget quam. Litora laoreet non magnis mollis euismod hac quisque enim. Curabitur tristique accumsan per curabitur consectetur hac.

+

Last edited:
Oh My God Wow GIF

Bonded.
/002.
# interest check
# mobile friendly-ish
a code for my fellow tiny text enthusiasts — bonded.

this is an interest check with three scroll boxes for plot descriptions, role overviews, and player details, as well as a few aesthetic photos!

please pay careful attention to the comments i've left throughout to help you when editing the colors/images to suit your needs!

for the pictures, i recommend making any potential edits to brightness, hue, etc. manually rather than in the code, as some of the colors get a little wonky otherwise. i also highly suggest writing the color names within the comments to help you keep track of what's what.

our futures illuminated...
Here in our world, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

Dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
i'll cry
juanita stein
decide your role...
...in our journey
the savior
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

the courier
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

the doctor
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

the activist
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

the scout
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

the agent
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
promise!
promise!
promise!
trust.
Filler text ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Filler ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
"A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor — such is my idea of happiness."
lore ooc
introducing...
Welcome to my roleplay! Adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

⇾ Rule 1:
xxx
⇾ Rule 2:
yyy
⇾ Rule 3:
zzz

our world born of rage...
Here in our world, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

Dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
gottasadae
bewhy
choose your role...
...before it's too late
the judge

the courier

the hitman

the activist

the rebel
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

the agent
Revenge!
Revenge!
Revenge!
deceit
Filler text ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Filler ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
"My lady ... you have given fair return for insult thrice over and set your worth: higher than my life and all my kingdom and all who live therein, and though you send my people to the fire, I can claim no debt to repay. It is justly done."
lore ooc
introducing...
Welcome to my roleplay! Adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

⇾ Rule 1:
xxx
⇾ Rule 2:
yyy
⇾ Rule 3:
zzz

Last edited:
On Record.
/003.
# in character
# mobile friendly-ish
a self-indulgent code as a former journalism girlie who loves newsmagazine style layouts and needs a new ic — on record.

this is an in-character code with one scroll box for the body, as well as character/setting details like role, location, and outfit!

please pay careful attention to the comments i've left throughout to help you when editing the code to suit your needs! this one should be pretty straightforward given its simplicity, but even i myself get confused sometimes when i stare it for too long.

i also highly suggest updating the color names within the comments to help you keep track of what's what.

park wonbin

the axis
S
abotaging one's long-forgotten nemesis, forgotten amidst the sands of time, for whose sake? Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

"Dictum libero ad leo orci semper, gravida mollis pretium proin."
Lacus sollicitudin curabitur tincidunt at auctor leo imperdiet. Euismod taciti nulla laoreet himenaeos hac neque quis dui. Pretium posuere penatibus tristique aenean varius vel fames.

Vel penatibus eget neque bibendum torquent libero torquent cubilia. Metus fames viverra dis etiam natoque suspendisse porta hac. Nibh lorem sodales natoque imperdiet nostra nulla. Nostra sociosqu etiam eros hac; natoque sed nam suscipit. Interdum hendrerit urna molestie magnis finibus consequat nam interdum. Vivamus lorem nec class sapien risus inceptos tortor laoreet mattis. Per dui senectus, nostra duis dis imperdiet pulvinar.

Lacus sollicitudin curabitur tincidunt at auctor leo imperdiet. Euismod taciti nulla laoreet himenaeos hac neque quis dui. Pretium posuere penatibus tristique aenean varius vel fames.

outfit:

tags:
user 1, user 2, user 3

park wonbin

the axis
S
abotaging one's long-forgotten nemesis, forgotten amidst the sands of time, for whose sake? Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.

"Dictum libero ad leo orci semper, gravida mollis pretium proin."

Vel penatibus eget neque bibendum torquent libero torquent cubilia. Metus fames viverra dis etiam natoque suspendisse porta hac. Nibh lorem sodales natoque imperdiet nostra nulla. Nostra sociosqu etiam eros hac; natoque sed nam suscipit. Interdum hendrerit urna molestie magnis finibus consequat nam interdum. Vivamus lorem nec class sapien risus inceptos tortor laoreet mattis. Per dui senectus, nostra duis dis imperdiet pulvinar.

outfit:

tags:
user 1, user 2, user 3

Last edited:
Cinematic.
/004.
# placeholder
# mobile friendly
a placeholder for characters whose lives are turbulent like a feature film — cinematic.

this is a placeholder code that is completely static; no scrolls, just text boxes for name, role, and faceclaim. the design is inspired by the ep layout "saver" by @/vtle on instagram

please pay careful attention to the comments i've left throughout to help you when editing the code to suit your needs! there's a lot of code that went into the ticket portion, so unless i've marked it with a comment or you have a specific design change in mind, try not to fiddle with the big chunk of repetitive code towards the end.

i also highly suggest updating the color names within the comments to help you keep track of what's what.

coming soon
to theaters this fall...
cinematic
role: the diplomat
fc: 小红书684777316
admit one
admit one
SDKJGSDGJDSKVNKFNALENNVDSVGN
SDKJGSDGJDSKVNKFNALENNVDSVGN

coming soon
to theaters this fall...
cinematic