• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Sleep of the Gods [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Drumonkey

Paragon of Dreams
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the OOc chat ask any questions you may have or post any ideas that may come up.

I was not made aware of the time period it took place, I’m glad I didn’t make anything that suggested mine was from modern time

(So if we are pre industrial era, really a good chunck of us would not know we're the others are from)
Nope most mortals wouldn't travel that far. Again we have things like teleportation and flying but most pantheons stay in their regions. You might hear stories about the stronger gods and goddesses but unless you're some sort of scholar or a demigod yourself you wouldn't know a ton.

Nope most mortals wouldn't travel that far. Again we have things like teleportation and flying but most pantheons stay in their regions. You might hear stories about the stronger gods and goddesses but unless you're some sort of scholar or a demigod yourself you wouldn't know a ton.
True okay so I'm guessing late 1800s? Before 1910s?

By any o e or just the gods? Sorry for all the questions but I am very curious.
no thats the point of this place lol to ask questions and the gods of course and their chosen but some humans can and do travel through various means, teleportation, flying machines, magical creatures ect few teleport but it is possible

Ah okay overall kinda thing to figure out like the time line and what our people would know. With the flying mashine and stuff it makes seem like it's steam punk in a way

Ah okay overall kinda thing to figure out like the time line and what our people would know. With the flying mashine and stuff it makes seem like it's steam punk in a way
the greeks are very much like that in terms of hepheastus and his gadgets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back