• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The seventh realm (CS)

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Name: a must
Species: optional
Appearance/photo: a must
Basic info: a must. Doesn't hafto be detailed or long.
Weakness: a must
Strength: optional
Additional info: optional

Ones there's anough character sheets I will post the main rp page.

Last edited:
(I'm using the same species as the one in the lab rp xD not the same person tho)

WIP I GOTTA DRAW EM

Name: He goes by any name given. Or you can call him Juniper.

Species: unknown.

Appearance:

Basic info: he lives in the forests around small towns and rarely comes out. He's traveling. Where? No one knows. But reports have said that he's been seen in small towns to large cities. He is typically nice but gets mad at those who are scared of him. The reason he's mad is because he's sad, but he won't show it.

Weakness: he is sensitive to loud noises which tend to disorient him, and he has a hard time seeing in full sunlight. This is why he wears a mask. He's not very strong so being pinned is his downfall.

Strengths: he is fast and smooth in movement which makes him hard to catch. He is very cunning and will do anything to get out of a troubling situation. He has a great sense of smell and hearing, and also can tell where things are through vibration. His glowing patterns attract prey and people. He also has two very sharp teeth and claws.

Additional info: he's around 5'0, being smaller then a lot of people. He also if jumpy around those who aproach him, often times having a hard time trusting them.

(I'll post mine I also use the same character)

Name: surgess, last name: skull

Species: fallen angel. 39% angel 61% demon.

Appearance: blank white hair left eye blue right eye red. Pale skin. Always has a floating skull fallowing her around.
Japanese outfits is her signature. Big black wings (with a twist)

Basic info: at first sight she seems odd and weird compared to the rest of monster kind. This being due to her human like appearance. Her wings are retractable and doesn't like to keep them out.

Weakness: she can't swim so she will drown and sit at the bottom of the body of water slowly crystallizing. Though it doesn't kill her it disables her like a Davy Jones curse. She scared of dogs no matter if they are nice or not. She will jump onto something and say weird stuff about the dog. Wings are fragile and is the most sensitive part of a fallen angel's body which is why she retracts them into her spine until needed.

Strength: she loves to be in the dark. Her eyes have night vision which makes it easier to ambush people under the covor of night. Lava is her favorite source of healing her wounds. If she is badly injured she will go to the nearest volcano and jump in. Staying under for several hours. Then climbing out when some unexpected tourist are sight seeing the volcano and get scared (XD)

Other info: will be learned through out rp!

Name: harry
Species: shadow monster (I Don't know if u could consider it as species)
Appearance/photo:
Basic info: I have the power to control the shadows and extract them from the corps of death and include them in my army so that I can summon them at any time, I can move anywhere through the shadows

I Can use all type of weapons but my favourite weapon Is the dagger, I have an armory in the shadow, to get any weapon I want I need only to push my hand inside the shadows

Weakness: I get weaker under the sun but I can still summon my army

Strength: When there are so many corpses as I can extract all there shadows. And my power increased in night

Attachments

• images (2) (24).jpeg
    images (2) (24).jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2
Name: harry
Species: shadow monster (I Don't know if u could consider it as species)
Appearance/photo:
Basic info: I have the power to control the shadows and extract them from the corps of death and include them in my army so that I can summon them at any time, I can move anywhere through the shadows

I Can use all type of weapons but my favourite weapon Is the dagger, I have an armory in the shadow, to get any weapon I want I need only to push my hand inside the shadows

Weakness: I get weaker under the sun but I can still summon my army

Strength: When there are so many corpses as I can extract all there shadows. And my power increased in night
Welcome to your monster haven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back