• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♡The Selection♡ (Interest Check)

Mandalay

Baddest Bitch in Herstory
tumblr_nd5ldvp8Qs1tag73po6_500.gif
tumblr_static_d09785bzkxs0g08gs8os8ow8s.gif
giphy.gif
code by pasta

❤︎The Selection❤︎
The United States has been considered dead for a long time.

A country called Illea takes its place, established after the Fourth World War when China overtook America. Now, the country is divided into 35 provinces and a competition is on its way: The Selection. A long-standing tradition since the country's been formed, this process helps the prince find his future princess. Girls aged 16-20 from all over the country submit applications to the capital. One girl from each province is picked. These 35 girls will compete for the prince's hand in marriage. And not only that, much of the competition is broadcasted to the nation at whole. Participation isn't necessary, but who doesn't want love, money, and fame?

These 35 girls will stay at the palace for the entirety of The Selection. There, they will face interviews, challenges, and romantic dates. The top ten are titled The Elite and are required to learn the inner-workings of royalty and take on more challenges. Who will be a fan favorite? Who will win the heart of the prince?

☆ In order to submit an application for The Selection, girls must be age 16-20 and a virgin.
☆ Competitors may not leave the palace on their own accord. They can only be dismissed by the Prince himself.
☆ There is no timeline for The Selection. It can last from days to years.
☆ Contestants cannot sabotage or harm other girls.
☆ Competitors may only have romantic relations with the Prince.
☆ Contestants cannot eat food or wear clothes that are not provided for by the palace.
☆ For each week that a contestant is in The Selection, their family will be compensated.
☆ The contestant's caste number is automatically raised to a Three.
In Illea, each citizen is born into a caste. For the most part, it is not an option to change or "move up" the castes. When females get married, they take the caste of their husband.
Ones. Ones include royalty and religious figures. They are in a position of power and are at the very top of the caste system.
Twos. Twos include famous athletes, singers, actors, models, politicians, police officers, firefighters, guards, and military members.
Threes. Three is the caste of great minds. It includes inventors, teachers, philosophers, scientists, doctors, dentists, architects, therapists, and things of that nature.
Fours. Fours include jewelers, real estate agents, head chefs, property/business owners, and farmers.
Fives. Fives are artists and performers. This includes stage actors, classical musicians, singers, dancers, photographers, and circus performers.
Sixes. This caste includes secretaries, waiters, housekeepers, seamstresses, store clerks, cooks, and drivers.
Sevens Those in this caste are considered manual laborers. This includes gardeners, construction workers, farm hands, and trash collectors.
Eights. This caste is the lowest of the low. They are the mentally/physically ill, addicts, runaways, and homeless. They are the people abandoned or orphaned with no way to prove their caste. Nearly all of them are homeless and left to the streets to beg. An eight has never been chosen for The Selection.
This is inspired by Keira Class's The Selection. If you are interested, please comment below !! I will add more information including lore/rules on the Character Thread if this gains enough interest.

8585486.jpg

Links

Interest Check: You are here
Character Thread: TBA
OOC Chat: TBA
Main Thread: TBA

avAZ2O6x.jpeg

I am very interested, but I haven't read the book its based off of. Is that needed for this?

I am VERY interested not in the RP but in seeing how this scenario came about. Because it seems... not very likely, honestly. However knowing how the series itself passes it off may be beneficial in gaining another point of view.

I'm interested. But I am curious, will the prince be played like the other characters or would he be an NPC of sorts?

Bumppp. Is there still interest in this ??? I can make a character thread if people still wanna participate

color me interested!
I have always seen roleplay that are based off of The Selection, but I never had the opportunity to partake in a rp like this before! So, I will test my luck!

Still interested!! I was sad when I hadn't heard anything else about this. Glad to see it may still be happening!

Heck yeah !! Sorry, I went on a lot of vacations n was rlly busy so I didn't have time to tend to this. But yea, I'd love for this to be a thing !! I'm glad you're still interested < 3 Eleki Eleki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back