~The School For The Gifted~

If you might describe the premiss and plot a bit of the rp id be willing to consider it xD

Tyrael said:
If you might describe the premiss and plot a bit of the rp id be willing to consider it xD
The plot is you are a student at one of the two schools. Evil or Good. If you are Evil; you are set to capture, kill and torture. If you are Good; you are set to rescue, save, and help. The schools teach differently as well. The school for Good teaches how to be kind, helpful, brave, that kinda stuff. The school for Evil teaches how to be cruel, ruthless, how to kill, that sorta stuff.

I have OCD so try to keep spelling errors to a minimum. Also, please use grammar, punctuation, and that stuff. Slang is okay.

Great! I'll adapt it ASAP. I should be finished tomorrow.

Quick questions. Are there demigods in this RP? (this greatly affects how I adapt the CS) And, if there are, what gods are there?

Okay. I haven't written a character like this before, so don't expect gold from me, at least to begin with. Please say if there's anything wrong with my post, anything at all, because feedback like that is pretty much the only way to find and fix the flaws in my writing and to learn how to write this sort of character.

Hello. i just joined this forum and i have seen and learned how it works... is this rp still open? cause if it is i want to join.. in the meantime il start creating my char... im not new to rp though... been rping in diferent formats... (steam rp groups for example) i hope you welcome me and have a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back