• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The School For Good And Evil

Would you be interested in joining?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'd like to find out more! (send a message or write a comment and I'll answer questions!)

• Total voters

cheshirekitt

I'd take a monster to prom
Currently reading a book series (on the last book!) called The School For Good And Evil and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing an rp for it?

The gist of it is that there are two schools, one that teaches goodness to future princess/princes/good fairies/magical helpers and one that teaches evil to future villains and henchmen. The schools are kept separate from the other for the most part but do have some time together. The school for good (full of evers as the students are called) are loathed by the school for evil (the nevers) and vice versa. All the students come from fairy tale lineage such as a never being the daughter of the Wicked Witch Of The West from Oz or an ever being the son of Snow White. Not only do they read the storybooks, they live them.

But every year the school takes 2 students from a place beyond the fairy tale land (they call it beyond the woods) who are known as 'readers', readers have only read the stories and don't know they're true but every year 2 students go missing, one for good and the other for evil.

The nevers want to kill their nemesis and achieve never after whilst the evers want to find their true loves or slay a dragon and achieve happily ever after.

Any takers for this rp?

I've never read it (though I think I'll look for it. It sounds amazing!) but I would definitely do an rp based on your explanation.

Omg yes. I loved that series. I still need to finish the second book and tackle the third but I loved the premise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back