• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Scarlet Pavilion

Nichomedes

Expert in Existential Crises
Name's Mycroft. And I know this is gonna sound crazy...

'Ey. I'm over here. Yeah, the talking crow on the girl's shoulder. Don't worry about her, she's not listening. She's got other things to deal with. I do the talking for her, get it? Now focus, this is a long story.

Her name is Nil, and she's got the white hair and red eyes because she's a Marionette. A minion of the evil Puppetmaster, Yag. I know what you're thinking, and yeah, she's dangerous. The crescent blades on her hips? She knows how to use'em. But for the moment, I've got her strings, so she's not gonna hurt anyone.

So Yag was this evil prick who stole a buncha kids and turned them into weapons. Guess he thought it was funny, I dunno. Me and Xem, we went up to the Scarlet Pavilion and defeated him, freeing the Marionettes from his control. But, you know, childhood trauma ain't nothing to sneeze at, so suddenly Xem had seven albino, violence-prone kids to look after. And everything was good, for awhile.

Or rather, annoying. When you're the only talking animal these kids have ever seen, you become the focus of some very endless attention spans. Those gremlins turned my feathers gray, I swear.

But... Yag is back, somehow. I don't understand how. He took control again, and all the kids picked up their weapons. Xem tried to stop them, begged them to remember him, but Nil... well. Now it's just me left. I was able to take control of Nil, but the other kids... I imagine they've returned to the Pavilion.

Yag needs to go down. These kids... well I guess they're all pretty much adults now, but in their mind they're still children. Anyway, they're dangerous. They're killers. They're not invincible, and maybe someone will stop them, but I promised Xem that I'd look after them. I don't want them killed. And as long as Yag is alive, they will never be free.

You gotta help me. You gotta help Nil. And we've gotta stop Yag. Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back