• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Roommate and the Professor. FxF Plot.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
Muse A is the new girl on campus at the big fancy rich college. Everyone is obviously a little stuck up and caught up in this shallow social game so right off the bat everyone is judging this small town girl. But her savior and also unironically her roommate, Muse B helps her adjust by helping her impress some of those stuck up rich kids. After all if she is going to survive this place, she might actually have to play their games. So deciding to make their first night a memorable one, they head to a bar to have some drinks where Muse A meets Muse C! A pretty lady at the bar that is throwing flirty looks her way! So they end up hooking up that night. The following day, Muse A is set to start her first class and when her professor walks in, she is stunned to find out that it's Muse C!!

So this is kind of a choices thing, if you know what I mean? Muse A will end up getting really close with both Muse B and Muse C over the course of her first year and how things play out can be entirely up to you. Some hearts may get broken! Ideally, I'd play B and C in this! Sorry if it's a little confusing haha but if anyone is interested, please send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back