• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Robin Hood thieves guild!

giphy.gif

I'm just waiting for Diran and Cierra to do things then have Lacriae walk in saying she finished the job. Btw, I really like your format in the rp with the level, inventory, and post scriptum. It's a lot of work in a casual rp, but it's fun to read. :3

To stay in the action, have a character that's in the Thief guild. Choose whether you want to start with your character joining the guild or already having been in the guild. Maybe, you could be a character that honestly cares about the good of the people rather than the wealth. It's nice contrast, because most of the characters seem to not care. You could also make your character be a backstabber. Maybe she/he's from a different guild that's interested in the supplies of the Robin Hood guild. Then your character joins pretending to be on our side. Anyway, just throwing out some random ideas. Hope it helped.

AsphianDreamer said:
To stay in the action, have a character that's in the Thief guild. Choose whether you want to start with your character joining the guild or already having been in the guild. Maybe, you could be a character that honestly cares about the good of the people rather than the wealth. It's nice contrast, because most of the characters seem to not care. You could also make your character be a backstabber. Maybe she/he's from a different guild that's interested in the supplies of the Robin Hood guild. Then your character joins pretending to be on our side. Anyway, just throwing out some random ideas. Hope it helped.
Not really. Usually, I get ideas through looking at the role plays setting and Cs But this doesn't have one and it screws me over.

@Ami the breadling Copy from somebody else's CS? You could also just use a character that you used before and throw them in. That's what I did and what Cierra did to.

@AsphianDreamer A llooooooong thimeee. Shes actually the MC of a story i made solo. The cool thing is, Cierra can 'trans-shift' into the essence of the souls she collected, though most are too weak or null (Meaning if it were a game, usable souls would be from formidable enemies such as Arianna [final boss or so] or some friend sacrifice) If we do come across some sort of 'formidable' enemy in this, you'll see a new Form appear on the list *wink*. Also, maybe i could make her some kind of dimension walker after her initial story with Arianna, Aphinos etc. I get that idea from the fact i use her in different universes in terms of rp There's much more to come from this character, and shes not the only one ive worked on for long either. (music)

PS- Cierra was originally a brunette xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cierra Oupupni Oh, so she absorbs the souls of enemies she's defeated? I would like to see her acquire a new form. It's really cool to find someone that uses a character that's already been through a lot of development. Working with a blank slate isn't my style either. I rather use characters I've been using in my stories to. Though, Lacriae and Arakari are rather new. I'm looking forward to learning more about Cierra.

P.S- I think the silver hair suits her better. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back