• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Reclaiming: Rebooted

Milah

Certfied Dog Petter
Can't wait for this to get started! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
dragonsfire said:
Whelp I'm interested so I'll just wait till character sheets up.
Oh thank you! I'll gladly get them set up as good as I can! :D I can't wait to see your character!

-

They're set up now! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I'm adding something new to the character sheet. I just thought of adding the option of a bounty on your character. It will add a bit more. So thank you for being patient with me! :D

Milah said:
Hey guys! I'm adding something new to the character sheet. I just thought of adding the option of a bounty on your character. It will add a bit more. So thank you for being patient with me! :D
My characters background includes being a runaway xD I'm just starting though so I may take a little while shouldn't be past 10:38.

dragonsfire said:
My characters background includes being a runaway xD I'm just starting though so I may take a little while shouldn't be past 10:38.
That's perfectly fine! Take your time to make it exactly how you want your character to be! I love the process! :D

I'm not happy with how short the background and personality is with my character, but can't find a way to change it yet keep the core of what Tyr is. Oh well, guess I'll just make a second character because why not.

Beowulf said:
I'm not happy with how short the background and personality is with my character, but can't find a way to change it yet keep the core of what Tyr is. Oh well, guess I'll just make a second character because why not.
Go ahead! I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm excited to see what you come up with! :D

Milah said:
Guys. I have to go to bed, but I will be on tomorrow! :D
Ok good night I'm going to finish my character then crash have a doctors appointment and school tommorow.

dragonsfire said:
Ok good night I'm going to finish my character then crash have a doctors appointment and school tommorow.
just accepted your character. :)

dragonsfire said:
Yay, ok I started to get tired so sorry it has some mistakes I'm going to my doctor at 9:00 so yeah.
I have class until 10:20 and I'm like it's too early! Ha.

dragonsfire said:
xD haha. Opps sorry, just add the word most before that.
Yeah. Haha. I will. So I guess we have three characters now. Once the locations tab is up, we can start. If not. I might just make it into the Overview of all the Kingdoms.

I just expanded my character bio and some other stuff by quite a bit, if you can read it again I'd really appreciate it.

Ah. Want to introduce your other character? I haven't read anything about him yet on the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back