• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Rebellion

JayeTheKat

Elder Member
Okay, I wasn't sure what to place this under, so I just picked something. Anyways, to the point.

============================================================================

Our story begins in Risal, a peaceful place, full of life and color. On just any day, the streets of this cities streets are filled with activity. Pedestrians move about on the sidewalks, and cars and buses travel along the roads. In open parks and space, children play and colorful activities go on. Subways run 24/7. This city is well run, under the hand of a helpful and kind government. That is, until the government crumbled, under a new mayor and leadership. They changed everything, and took up rule with an iron fist. Any life or color faded from the city. The subways closed down, parks marked off limits. Cars taken from those that are not rich. The children were forced to attend boarding schools scattered on the outskirts of the city, which the new government set up upon their take over. Even young kids were taken away from their parents and forced into these academies. Houses of those who were poor were burned to the ground and many others were kicked from their homes. The rich ended out far better off than the middle class and the poor.

=============================================================================

Yet, despite this, there is rebellion. Underground, where the subway used to run 24/7, a group of people, ranging in age from 14 to 30 gather, taking up a living there, hiding from the government. They become each others family, and must overthrow the government, and bring back their old lives.

=============================================================================

The story isn't all that good right now, but this is just to show the basic plot. Anyone interested?

Also, suggestions to the plot and story would be welcome.

@Stew If that's what you'd like your character's profession to be, then sure. But currently, I'm just looking for members. If this get's more interest,I'll start pulling together possible professions or roles.

Cool. I'll wait a while longer, and if we get another person, good, if not Ill set up a thread anyways.

Hey! I'll join. I love rebelling against things.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back