The Quest of Yurlock [Inactive]

1am4sakin

1am4sakin submitted a new role play:

The Quest of Yurlock - A quest for Yurlock

In this Role Play, the player (the character everyone creates) will go on a quest for a mage, no one knows who he is, or his name. The character's will find out more about this mage the longer into the story they go.
Read more about this role play... 
The day is bright, you and the others are surrounded by trees, trees in every direction, the party leader, (Yurlock) turns to the rest of you all. "Yeah, were lost." the party master has his back turned. as his hands begin to glow a mix of blue and green an aura of gold surrounds the group of adventurers.

Solaire decided to go and rest at a nearby tavern. As he enters the tavern he goes to the bar tender and ask for a drink. "My fine sir, I would like to have a drink."

The bar tender turns to face Solaire "What kind of drink?" the bar tender was washing out a glass with a cloth.

"There have been thieves running around town stealing precious jewls" The bar tender falls silent after speaking.

Solaire finishes his drink and walks off, "Thank you for the drink." Solaire went and walked around town for a bit."

Solaire was shocked that he disappears and wonders to him self, "How did he do that? I must find him and ask him. I think I will ask around town to see if anyone knows who that mysterious person was." Solaire goes back to the tavern and ask the bartender if he knows anything."Excuse me bartender, do you know where this man in a glowing aura lives?"

Solaire walks out and sees a blacksmith, he walks to him and ask, "Excuse me, but do you know anyone with a glowing aura?"

Solaire explains the person to the blacksmith. "There was this man, who had a bright glowing aura around him and his hands were glowing very bright."

Solaire sees the quest at hand and takes it. "I will go then and venture off into the forest in search for him, but first, do you have any better weapons for sale?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back