• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Prince's Idol(MxF)(IdolxPrince)(1x1)

"Will you marry me?"
Those were the first words that uttered his mouth to a girl he had just met. Well, he knew her. Everyone knew who she was. Just like everyone knew who he was. The moment he uttered out those words though, the crowd that had been surrounding them went wild.
"Did the prince just propose to her?"
"Did THE lead singer of White Rabbit just get proposed to?"
"Do they know each other?"
The cameras flashed all around from within the crowd. With so much commotion going on it was hard to believe that the world had somehow managed to stand still for just that one moment.
Will. You. Marry. Me?
Those four words would forever change her career and her life. This is the story of how a prince had proposed to his favorite idol and the fairy tale that follows. It is up to you to determine what will happen at the end. Will they have their happily ever after? Or maybe they were a bit too old for fairy tales after all.
~~~

Only part of a starter I have in mind. I actually tend to write more but I thought a short snippet would get the gist of the idea across! Anyways, hello guys. My name is Smouse and I'm going to see if anyone is interested in this particular roleplay. It is pretty self explanatory but a prince of a foreign country begins to watch this popular American idol and believes his idolization of her is love. So his logical conclusion is to propose to her! It can go in many directions and I would prefer playing as the female idol role but would be happy playing the prince too!
  • Literate
  • Multi-para(3-5 paras, I am lenient though)
  • Active (reply around once a week, let me know if this isn't possible for you though!)
  • Patient (cause we all have lives to live)
  • Open to communicate ideas for the plot and characters
  • Open to do either role
The roleplay is obviously a romance, possibly a comedy or drama, and lots of fluff. I would prefer it to be a slow-burn roleplay with a few arcs involved. If you're interested in the roleplay feel free to PM me or comment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back