• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Predators

Red_Rob

The year is 2100. The Earth as we knew it before doesn't exist anymore. Humans are not alone in this world. Among us, there lives another category called Non-Humans. These consists of those gifted with abilities, powers, supernatural aspects. These creatures LIVED in harmony with humans until chaos broke up. The Non-Humans begun taking advantage of the kindness of the humans and violence followed such as attacks, kidnappings, robberies, manslaughter, etc. The countries governments eventually took notice of the level of the threat and created 'The Predators'.

The Predators consisted of various teams spread out internationally, geared up with the best equipment available, only to hunt down one thing: Non-Humans. Any of these creatures were considered a public danger and they were hunted down, before taken to an anonymous location. The Head of The Predators was Denis Detison, a mysterious rich man with enormous charisma. Non-Humans were given no quarter and to accelerate this process, a bounty system was installed for every Non-Human captured, there will be a financial reward. Of course, the more dangerous the creature, the higher the reward.

It was like a crusade for Denis Detison but a very long one since Non-Humans were absolutely everywhere.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE! Hope you enjoyed my little setting! So I'm searching for a partner to roleplay as a Non-Human. It can be absolutely anything! No CS needed. Multi para preferred! Hit me up if you're interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back