The Peasant, Merchant, and Spirit

The Nekoda

So I saw this picture while lurking around on DeviantArt.

the_peasant_merchant_and_ghost_by_marikobard-d36ceqh.jpg

And a few thoughts just rushed through my mind, and I thought it would make an interesting RP if I could get two others to RP with this idea. I haven't focused down on one single idea yet, but there are some thoughts that have crossed my mind:

-The peasant buys a haunted item from the shady merchant to give to his wife or daughter as a gift for ____. The spirit would be contained in that item and would cause a haunting for both the merchant, who probably stole it, and the peasant who regrettably bought it.

-The spirit was a kind or harsh noble who had the peasant work for her as a(n) _____. The peasant was her favorite servant, may or may not have been a romance, however the merchant had murdered her for her valued ______ and tried to sell it but only had afflictions on him while trying to find a buyer for it. The merchant seeks out the peasant knowing he knew her best and assuming he would know how to fix this curse.

-The merchant stumbled upon _____ by accident and took it to sell in his shop or caravan. The peasant wasn't making much and convinced himself to steal the luxury item, planning to sell it somewhere else to help him get by.

-In the end I'd like either the Merchant and the Peasant to collaborate to try and rid of the Spirit in their lives or die trying.

I'm willing to RP any of the three, and open to new ideas of how the three are related. c:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back