• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Partner Search (。◕‿◕。)

KuraiKarasu

Unlucky Member
Hello! So I love RPing and have two regular rp buddies already, but I just... need more. Because I never stop writing. Or creating new characters. It's an issue. I love discussing ideas and worldbuilding. I love angsty plots. I love pain and suffering followed by sweet fluff. Romance isn't necessary, but lets be real, I'm a sucker for it. I don't want to rp for any particular fandom, though, but we can steal worlds for the RP. For example, our two OCs in the world of Avatar the Last Airbender is more than okay, but I won't play Aang or Zuko for example. I am also okay with any pairing!

I write a lot. Most of my starters are around a page in length. I'm not looking for anyone to match me, really, but I'd definitely like for us to have similar lengths/levels of detail just so I have something to respond to. I will not engage in any form of sexual activities in the rp, but we can imply it and fade in/out. Finally, I would love for the communication to be over discord, and our RPs to be over google docs! I'm out and about a lot, so a lot of the time I'm writing from my phone and that just makes things so much easier. If you're interested, please send me a message. I would like to keep most of it off-site but I am willing to rp onsite as well, just more slowly.

Thank you for reading! I'll also respond to this thread/messages sent through here, but not as often. I'd also be more than happy to share past RPs with you if you send me a message c:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back