• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The overthrow of the higher's. [ Male needed. ]

My girl is taken by higher up vampires. She's being used as a blood slave and you find her when you come to visit them. Being a higher up vampire yourself, you convince the others that I'm not worth being used like this and my blood is tainted. You take me home where you change me to stop the pain of the venom inside, and raise me in order to overthrow the higher-ups with you.

This roleplay will involve a bit of horror/gore. Which makes it all the better.

I'm looking for someone to roleplay this with me,

as I'm sure this could be an amazing story. ^^/

Please do PM me if you'd like to try.

PastelGalaxyPrincess said:
My girl is taken by higher up vampires. She's being used as a blood slave and you find her when you come to visit them. Being a higher up vampire yourself, you convince the others that I'm not worth being used like this and my blood is tainted. You take me home where you change me to stop the pain of the venom inside, and raise me in order to overthrow the higher-ups with you.
This roleplay will involve a bit of horror/gore. Which makes it all the better.

I'm looking for someone to roleplay this with me,

as I'm sure this could be an amazing story. ^^/

Please do PM me if you'd like to try.
I'd like to try! Too new to start my own PM with you so if you can message me I'd be willing to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back