• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Outlaws- A Wild West Rp- Interest Check

Bellz

Straight Judgin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

bba55ed4a0844cb7086174b8e6d74685.png
2a7458e44eb915b48477ee2523e09714.jpg
ab3732824f3d1b22365c366ffc8a8c36.png
Sheriff in town(GM) : Bellz Bellz
Deputy Sheriff 1(CoGm): Misty Gray Misty Gray
Deputy Sheriff 2[CoGm): Enzyme Enzyme

Please note: THIS RP WILL NOT BE STARTING FOR A FEW WEEKS! So if you are look for something sooner I do apologize!

• 336f2e06eeaa2bfc8468a0d2af87729f.png
    giphy.gif
    The year: 1885. The West, a plethora of adventures and business is booming with sudden growth in population. Land is cheap, business is promising and you can't seem to beat that Western sunset. The town of Coyote Point was one of the towns to place western living in the publics eye. A decent sized town, big enough to keep secrets yet small enough to know everyone by name, it was ran by a loving Mayor and maintained by the huge amount of businesses and newcomers. The town was founded in 1865, when the first settlers made a deal with a seemingly harmless group to the North by signing a contract. It stated in the signed contract that if the town refused to give its percentages in taxes to the Landlord, it would violate the contract and it would be voided completely, stripping the town of protection and funds to keep it prosperous and safe and the town would be reclaimed as Rattler Territory.Earlier this year, the Mayor was found dead in his office and the contract torn to shreds when the Landlord found that he was withholding the funds from taxes from them. Delinquent in payment, the Mayor was finished off and taking back what they believe to be rightfully off the town is ruled by a Faceless Leader, "The Landlord." Rumors spread throughout the now broken town about the leader, a popular one being, "Once you see his face, your fate is sealed." The once peaceful town is now overrun with crime and dangerous people, settlers who have invested all of there money into the town are forced to stay put due to having now income to leave, afraid they will die off in the middle of the desert. The streets are busy during the daylight hours, as most feel safe in the light of the sun, but come night time and only the gangs and criminals run the town. A group of rebels is forming, whispers in the night, meetings and agendas are forming about how to overthrow the terrifying gang and release the town from its prison. Without knowing who runs the town, the rebels are at a standstill on how to end the terror. What will a group of townsfolk do against a gang of Outlaws?

LOL! CS will most likely go up today since I have time, tomorrow I won’t be on hardly cuz I have school and work (double trouble :( )

also, please send your writing samples to me via PM. I have not received any and you must do so before making a CS

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal Shireling Shireling

The Character Sheet Page is ready, but you will need to send me a sample of your writing that meets the criteria stated above in the requirements!

Once you send me a writing sample and are approved, you will get a link that will direct you to the CS page. Then you are free to post your CS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back