• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Orphans Rich Dad

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
So I had an RP going on for a while on a different site where an orphan girl who's about 10 years old, but due to genetics she looked like she was 5 or 6 at best. And one day she runs into a rich modeling agent who learns about her condition and the two come to an agreement where he adopts her but mainly to just give her a place to live that wasn't the orphanage and she works for him and his modeling agency. Since she's older she doesn't need as much instruction but with how she looks she can model kids clothing. Then as time goes on the two grew closer and did become father and daughter.
_______

So for the RP I'd like to keep the idea mainly unchanged but there are things I'd be willing to change so feel free to ask. I can play either roles in it... but I think I'd prefer to play the little girl.

If this interests you or you got any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back