• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The open to anything gal!

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I real of desperation! I'm at my dads for the week and its been four days! I've only had a small brief roleplay ones in this entire time!! WARNING I'm 18 but I still go to school. I live with my mom and I'm almost technology free there meaning I don't have a phone/tablet/laptop/etc. So I won't be on all the time meaning only when I visit my dad. Sucks but parents can be strict especially mine. So if this is going to be an issue don't post here! I'm leaving Sunday which is in 5 days . I'm a anime freak and historical freak and fantasy is a big hit for me. I'll make a list of TV shows I will be willing to do rp about even video games! And I'm open for anything

TV: seven deadly sins. Hunter X hunter. Naruto. Fairy tale. Creepy pasta
Games: undertale.

Other things im open to: Apocalypse. Mid evil era. Stuff involving assassins. Fantasy with none human and human creatures in one world.

I will update this later on.

Last edited:
Is it okay if I request a Undertale roleplay? I am very active in the AUs and would like to know if their open to interpretation in this or if it’s strictly the vanilla game.
Of course!! I would love to do undertale! Sorry i didn't respond right away I was afk! I would like to know which characters you play I also allow OC character mainly because my main character is a OC character

WARNING I lag like crazy... Anyways could you perhaps do a sans as well? I can be papyrus and alphys.

I'm gonna need like 3 people lol cuz there's too many characters to play... Anyways has your characters been in the underground for a while or have they just fallen?

Oh right... Forgot about that... Okay I'll tell you my main character. Surgess skull. She's not human but takes on the appearance of a human the only thing is she doesn't look like any normal human. She has white hair and two separate color eyes. Left blue right red. She was a lab rat for a gaster at some point and time and she is 7 years old.

Would you be okay to having multiple versions of the same character in one place like in the multi verse? I roleplay under tale as sanses can travel from one AU to the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back