• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Ol' Razzle Dazzle?

Infinitee

Everything and Nothing
Hello new friends!

I'm looking for a few - perhaps, one or two or three partners (at most) - to write original stories with. I'm a past-tense, detailed, and multiple paragraph sort of writer and I would prefer someone who has a similar style. I really like creative plots, ones that combine genres and have enough open-endedness to explore character growth and/or plot expansion. I don't really have any activity requirements, just a simple heads up when you need time to reply or have lost interest. I personally like to reply twice or thrice a week as daily activity is a bit too much for my current schedule. I also have a Discord for OCC things!

If you'd like a writing sample, I can send one via PMs.

I'm really quite open to any genre. Although, just a note on romance, I tend to steer clear of romance-centric plots. Like sprigs of thyme, I like to garnish stories with romance and have it occur quite naturally as opposed to having a forced "end-game" so to speak.

I'm also just getting back to role-plays so I will post plot ideas as they come. Feel free to advert or share your plots though!

If I've piqued your interest, let me know below or via PM. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back