• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The official 1- A groupchat! - A MHA RP Recruitment

togasbloodbag

kazzy 💜
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I hope your day has been good so far, or I hope that you will have a great one! I have had the (hopefully) wonderful idea to make a group roleplay! This rp will basically be as if the class 1-A characters made a group chat! I am only accepting canon (student) characters, as ocs can get confusing with things like this!! Please type in the 3rd person so things don't get messy, and people aren't using "I" and "me" and such.

The characters will be a first come first serve type situation, and this will most likely be taking place in a dm groupchat, as I am unsure of how to run this in a thread! It may become a thread if this original groupchat is successful, so please do join if you'd like spot! There is also going to be an ooc chat made, so do not worry. Reply to this if you are interested, but please read the rules first. I am going to be taking my place as Kyouka Jirou, so she is automatically not available! Sorry!! There will be a list of all of the 1-A kids, which will be updated regularly. Thanks for stopping by to read!!

Rules:

1. No discrimination of any kind. (Homophobia, transportation, racism, sexism, etc.)
2. No shipping without checking to make sure it is okay with EVERYONE involved. Whether that be the other character you are trying to ship, or another popular ship candidate.
3. Please no arguing in ooc.
4. Do not talk in a ooc manner in the main rp. Use the ooc for its purpose, and vice versa.
5. Just be nice and follow the main rules of any gc!! Pm me if anything is happening that I am not aware of.

- Character Availability -​

Available: ✅
Taken: ❌

- Mina Ashido: ✅
- Ochako Uraraka: ️❌️ - CinnamorollLoverVAVR CinnamorollLoverVAVR
- Hanta Sero: ✅
- Izuku Midoriya: ️❌️ - ZzZz ZzZz
- Kyoka Jirou: ❌️ - Me!
- Tenya Iida: ✅
- Toru Hagakure: ✅
- Tsuyu Asui: ✅
- Denki Kaminari: ️❌️ - bloojay bloojay
- Ejirou Kirishima: ✅
- Katsuki Bakugou: ️❌ - Coca-Cola Coca-Cola
- Mashirao Ojirou: ✅
- Mezo Shoji: ✅
- Minora Mineta: ✅
- Momo Yaoyorozu:✅
- Fumikage Tokoyami: ️❌️ - Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
- Rikido Sato: ✅
- Shoto Todoroki: ✅
- Yuga Aoyama: ✅
- Koji Koda: ✅
- Hitoshi Shinsou: ✅

Last edited:
may I be the exploding boy? (Katsuki Bakugou)

Thank u so much (I am falling back down the MHA rabbit hole)

I am interested! However, could I be Eri and just accidentally be brought into the group chat? It's fine if not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back