• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•†๐••๐••๐•ค ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•– โ„•๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„ ๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ง๐• ๐•ฃ

Saheylu

๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ต๐“พ
tumblr_mzg00e4LnO1todz1io1_500.gif
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•†๐••๐••๐•ค ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•– โ„•๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„ ๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ง๐• ๐•ฃ

๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ: Hello! I'm seeking a long-term RP partner to follow through with this thread idea that's been stuck in my head for a little while now. I am a 23 year old adult and prefer to RP with people 18+ eschpeially since this is a romance/gore plot. I want for this to be a MxF storyline, since I'm straight myself and just prefer to stay in my own lane. I request there be at least a moderate writing level, I personally write on average a few paragraphs a reply depending on what I'm given or the situation so I would prefer at least a paragraph per reply to keep muse and the story going. If you have any boundaries let me know! Also I would love it if you're interested in plotting more and playing a role in everything too! Feel free to message me if you're interested!

โ„๐• ๐•ก๐•– ๐•€๐•ค ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ

โ„™๐•๐• ๐•ฅ: Our characters have both been chosen to participate in The Capitol's annual Hunger Games which is a televised battle royale. One male and one female are chosen at random from each of the twelve Districts totally twenty-four tributes. This will be in our own type of universe that the canon characters are not apart of, so no Katniss, Peeta, Snow, etc. All of the characters will be creations of our own while still keeping the plot line. I feel like it would be a nice twist if our characters came from different Districts. The message would have more of an impact on the Districts, when you see someone from another District you shouldn't have to worry if they're going to kill you or you're going to kill them. The mindset is designed to have everyone pinned against each other so they can remain under the control of the Capitol. The proof and little push of inspiration to show that the Districts can unite to dethrone the Capitol. I would also like for this to be either the 74th or 99th Hunger Games, so we can follow up with the Great Quarter Quill a big step in the rebellion where the victors versus each other. The Capitol can be challenged and defeated in a completely different way if desired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back