• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Noble Theif

Plums

Hi.

I'm looking specifically for one certain idea. Well you know, if you have ideas let me hear them. I also have other ideas. I'm not that awkward...I mean..I just really want to do this one thing with somebody. Ok I'm rambling stop dummy you're scaring all the people away!

I'm Hilda. Hilly. Syrlish. Whatever you'd like. A girl. In school, so might be a bit busy, but should be able to reply atleast once a day hopefully, depending on what length. I am fine with any lenght and usually match my partners length, or atleast try my best to. My main character is usually female, preferably paired with a male (romance or not), but I can double as anyone. Third person, past tense is what I usually go for but flexible with that as well.

The plot I'm searching for - or more exactly the pairing - involves a gentleman thief or a lady thief. Someone who's rich as hell but still steals. The other character could be anyone. Another thief, a cop, a journalist or just another rich person. This could take place in modern times, with fancy cars and camera flashes and all that, but not necessarily. I'm up for pretty much any time setting. 1920s? Victorian era? I don't know, might be interesting.

Hit me up with a pm if you, you know, aren't totally convinced that I'm crazy yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back