• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✦ the night we met ✦ craving some angsty romance !

katastrophe.

is this thing on?
✦ hi! i’m kat, back after a four-year hiatus because… well, we were all there in 2020 haha. i used to be an avid role player until life got in the way, but i’m looking to get back into it! i’m turning 21 later this year (let’s go capricorns!) and as such would prefer partners that are over 18+.

✦ i love yapping and would love a partner that loves to chat as much as i do! i don’t have discord, so if that’s a dealbreaker for you then i’m sorry but we won’t be a match ): otherwise, i’m perfectly happy chatting on here, and i’m a big fan of making pinterest boards, playlists, & all sorts of headcanons!! i like making my own little fandoms for our oc’s c:

✦ i exclusively do oc/oc (sorry, just don’t have much experience roleplaying canon characters)

✦ right now, i’m really craving some angsty romance — a few tropes i’m really into atm are second chance romance, friends to strangers to lovers, forced proximity, and maybe even some enemies to lovers! give me allllll the angst. i also love romance stories that span across several years (think when harry met sally or love, rosie), i want to see two characters grow together then grow apart then come back <3

✦ right now, i only want to do fxm or fxf couples! and i’d rather not double, i want to pour all my energy into a single character haha, but i’m allll for developing side-characters and fleshing out the world they’re in <3

✦ i want to have fun with it, so i’m not looking for several paragraphs every single time (honestly, i don’t think i’m capable of that right now thank you college burnout!!), but i still want someone that will put in effort (,:

✦ i don’t have any particular triggers, but i’m more than willing to accommodate yours!

✦ please send me a pm if you’re at all interested! i look forward to hearing from you c:

Last edited:
Heya, I'd be down to start something! Mind if I shoot you a DM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back