• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Next Generation of Heroes!- Superhero AU Roleplay

Has1255bells

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, fellow writers! I’m here to pitch an idea for a Superhero Roleplay Story that I’ve been recently developing. I’m looking for experienced and capable writers who want to dive deep into this world of mine!

It goes something like this…

We find ourselves in the early years of the 23nd century. Humanity has seen a massive jump in evolution, to a point where thousands of people around the planet have developed a form of superhuman abilities.

The government was quick to capitalize on the newfound powers (because of course they did), approving a super-powered division called The Enhanced. Within the Program, a Youth Division counterpart focuses on training and developing candidates who have what it takes to become world beaters.

This is where our story begins, with the Next Generation of heroes preparing to create their legacies.

Your OC will be part of the newest cycle of recruits. You will have the option to join one of two teams inside the Youth Division, where teams and individuals alike are awarded for their performance in a points based system.
——————————————————————
Team 01
Long story short, this is the team of A-listers. Recruits work years to jump into this team, so they might not take too kindly to a rookie. You’ll have to prove yourself to them and their mentor Agent.

Agent- Agent is not a man of many smiles, or words for that matter. As the top rated instructor, his reputation speaks for itself. Nothing below elite level performance is expected from his units.

Team 34
Like you, the other members of Team 34 are rookies. All newbies begin here, at the bottom of the rankings.

Adrian Atkins (Might)- A former champion of The Enhanced, Adrian is Team 34’s mentor and instructor. Past injuries have left him unable to don his cape again, but as he likes to say: “Why do I need to fly to be a hero?”

——————————————————————
Direction and genre of the story will be up to us to decide. Are you looking for romance? Action-adventure? Drama? Maybe a slice of life? Introduce me to your OC, their powers, personality and backstory!

It’s only fair that after all my rambling I add a little about myself, too. I’m 22 years old, F. I’m in the CDT timezone. I consider myself advanced literate, with a varied response length, but they’re mostly around three/four paragraphs each, in third person, other than starters of course. Now, I am a college student with a part time job, so the frequency of responses can be very up and down depending on the day. Don’t let that scare you away through! I’m very committed to every Roleplay I begin.

With that being said, thank you for reading! Hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back