• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Never-Ending Search

ShiroiNinjin

Hello!
I am currently looking to do a few role plays. I am not really picky about who I role play with, but I'd prefer partners who are 18+. I am 23 and I personally feel awkward doing romance with someone who is below that age. I typically write between 2 - 3 paragraphs per character I play (yes, that means I double :3). I would prefer it if my partner could match my post length and I'd like a partner who doubles (not a requirement. It is just more fun). I would also like a partner with good spelling and grammar. I am an ESL teacher in Tokyo so, I don't want to struggle to read something when I am supposed to be relaxing. With that said, I know mistakes happen. I often make them myself.

I try to be active everyday, but I am a full-timer so, it is not always possible. I will reply as often as I can and if I can't get back to you, I will let you know. Please understand that I am likely in a different time zone than you so, don't expect immediate replies unless I am online at the same exact time.

Now that all the nasty bits are out of the way, I'd like to go ahead and list what I am interested in. Things labeled in
blue are at the top of my list.

Otome Games:
Hakuoki
Ikemen Sengoku

Code Realize
Amnesia
Collar x Malice

Historical Fiction:

Sengoku Era Japan (I'd like to add fantasy elements to this)
Edo Era Japan (I'd like to add fantasy elements to this)
Ancient China
Roman Society

Fandoms:
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Harry Potter
Supernatural
Game of Thrones
Anime:
Tokyo Meiji Renka
Bleach
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Death Note
Fairy Gone

I am open to listening to any pairing/idea/craving that you have. If what you want to do is not listed, then please feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back