The Mythical Land

Yes, I'd like to start it though. Btw, there probably should be at least one village/town so it would be easier for characters to meet up...

How about calling the main town Owl Creek. It can have everything that a main land has to offer. It would be a good place for anyone to arrive by horse back or by boat how ever they choose to. lol. And of course it is your RP I am just excited to get started it all. :)  
Or simply call it Mythic. From the title of the RP.

Ah yes, perfect. So how about the main-village/town is mythic and then theres another village in a a meadow near a river called Owl Creek. I'll post now.

Erm, I'm new here, but I'm wondering if it'd be okay to join your RP? It looks fun, and if you're open I'd love to take part.

We are kind for the most part around here. I am new as well but once you find a good RP and show some skill in writing people here will love you for ever. lol

Good to know. I'll keep it in mind as I go. 
By the way, my character might take a while. I still have to think him / her up. Just a warning. 
Just letting you know that the character is done if you want to take a look at some point. ^^ 

This is what happens when you don't read and or leave the thread for a long time. long story short. we all then the inn sept for Esald. Read back a few paragraphs and you will get it.

Am I allowed to have my character start out hiding? Because I'm trying to figure out where to put her...and her brother

Everyone, in a few days we will be offically inactive. Please try to jump back in the rp!

Does it work? I think I saw the problem and I have absalutly no idea what caused it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back