• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The multi-searcher be searchin'..

Czeshire

I am Rolf. Son of a shepherd.
Hey everyone! Was hoping to find someone or even a few people to join me in the exciting story filled with action, drama, growth, maybe even romance? I typically play OC's, however I'm not against my partner using canon characters. I'm also more than willing to double if you have a preferred canon character from a specific fandom! As in the title, I do prefer MxM pairings for romantic scenarios, though it is not required obviously :P I'm fairly active throughout the week so I can generally send a lengthy reply about 3-4 times per day! Any other questions, comments, concerns, or if you are interested, just leave a reply or you can PM me whenever!

I'm open to other fandom RP's as well! Just the ones I remembered off the bat are listed below! (Higher interests will be embellished with an asterisk*)

Anime

• Hellsing Ultimate**
  • Sword Art Online***
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Akame ga Kill*
  • My Hero Academia***
  • Full-Metal Alchemist
  • Soul Eater
  • Black Clover
  • Hamatora
  • Fate Series***
  • Naruto/Boruto