The Most Joyful Winter Festival of Fillervius.

ShadowDragon8685

Elder Member
Let the festitvities commence!

I have to say... I almost busted a gut laughing. It's just so hilarious - the way Karen is all >_< at her sister, Ten Winds has an eye cocked in much the same way he did when Misho exclaimed "Stimulate that mechanical feline!"

And Little Sister (Secret) is hiding in the background of the last panel, ind of like the way River Tam was hiding in the air duct at the end of Serenity, watching Simon and Kaylee.

Well, it is certainly not a Winter festival here in Brazil (seriously, I pity the foor old guys enduring the Santa Costume in this heat!), and the mistletoe tradition almost doesn't exist here, but the filler is great anyway!

...wait. This monster, instead of proper limbs, seems to have some sort of... tentacle appendage. Of course, something tentaclely is much easier to make out of snow. But it also has them wrapped about Marenda AND Secret...

Yeah, I just put that mental image into your head. Enjoy~ :3c

Kalatash said:
...wait. This monster, instead of proper limbs, seems to have some sort of... tentacle appendage. Of course, something tentaclely is much easier to make out of snow. But it also has them wrapped about Marenda AND Secret...
Yeah, I just put that mental image into your head. Enjoy~ :3c
Actually...was already there. But YCMV. ;)

The tentacles are also white and more than unlikely to be wet and slippery.

EDIT: Does that mean more Resonance for Secr--*shoots self for justice*

Quchu said:
The tentacles are also white and more than unlikely to be wet and slippery.
EDIT: Does that mean more Resonance for Secr--*shoots self for justice*
Ack! I'd managed to keep that kind of thought mostly out of my head until you said that. Darn you!

Although, the one really unpleasant thing has to be that the thing is made of snow. Brrrr.

I lol'd.
Are those green things Pattern Spiders?
No and yes. More than likely they are the pattern spider construct created by Efficient Secretary Technique or whatever that Sidereal Investigation Charm is called. Those are noted to be emerald in color, while regular pattern spiders are moonsilver and orichalcum.

Huh. Is this page our first actual confirmation that Yellowsid is a Sidereal? Sort of surprising to get that from filler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back