• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Monster Under The Bed

Dear Diary

I am the Diary Holder.
The Elite Three

(Taken by
@Dear Diary )

(Taken by
@wolfborn4 )

(Taken by
@Sazabi )

I don't know how you guys will choose who is crawling out from under the Human's bed. So you can talk about it in Private Chat or here your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Diary] [B][SIZE=24px]The Elite Three[/SIZE][/B][B] (Taken by [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29843-dear-diary/ said:
@Dear Diary[/URL] )

(Open)

(Open)

I don't know how you guys will choose who is crawling out from under the Human's bed. So you can talk about it in Private Chat or here your choice.
okay i want to play as non-humanoid monster (a dog to be precise) is that okay

Well as you probably know the Monster world is full of Monsters that have powers. The setting is basically the same as Medieval times back in the day. Swords, blacksmiths, mythical creatures and all of that. The human world is today's problems, technology advancements and everything in the present time. @billthesomething

[QUOTE="Dear Diary]He's the Cutest. xD

[/QUOTE]
now imagine him coming from under you're bed and steal you're tv (he has done that)

billthesomething said:
For some reason i really want lulu paired up with Trash
Is that the 14 year old?

That would be interesting because stereotypically, I guess, young girls like animals, so she could be like all over him xD

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Is that the 14 year old?
That would be interesting because stereotypically, I guess, young girls like animals, so she could be like all over him xD
Yeah But Trash is a hellhound so and she is supposed to be easily frightend, and currently Trash is scariest looking monster as of currently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back