The Maze Runner

chasingshadows

and my soul will dance on the wings of forever.
Name (First name only):

Age (12-18):

Subject: (for e.g: "Subject A5. The Glue [that is Newts]:

Job In Glade:

(Jobs are:

[*]Builders (Former Keeper: @ThatEpicRP

My Character:

Name: Samantha (preferred: Sam)

Subject: (for e.g: "Subject A5. The Glue" [that is Newts] A- Boy, B- Girl):
Subject B7. The Rebel

Job In Glade:
Runner

A or B (A- Boy, B- Girl):
Group B

Appearance (picture recommended, and no cartoon or anime please):
chloe-moretz-after-thanksgiving-bike-rider-for-if-i-stay-05.jpg
Chloe+Grace+Moretz+Stay+Fan+Meet+Greet+XK4VwxaR2Vjl.jpg

Sam usually wears knee-sweats and a tank top with her sweater over it and her running shoes since she's a runner. She has blonde/brown hair, she's about 5'3 and a half.

Personality:
Sam is a really nice girl, she's sweet but she can be tough and scary. You might not want to make her mad or mess with her. She sometimes funny and she is also the serious type. But not just that, she's also a rebel. She likes to take risks and do things the harder way. She is also tough, athletic and fit. She is the strongest girl in the glade because she was the first girl to step up and be a runner. She's fearless but she also has a soft side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Daniel (preferred: Danny)

Subject: Subject A9. The Quiet-Guy.

Job In Glade: Builders

A or B: A

Appearance:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_17b5gplks4v4oc4g880k4g4ow_1280-jpg.90445
bshh5gkiyaeywqd-png-large-jpg.90444

Standing at 5'11", Danny is a mass of muscles, callouses and sweat. Although, it isn't to be forgotten that Danny most definitely did not luck out in the looks department. He can usually be found wearing his tattered bomber jacket, jeans and his trusty runners. His hair is a wild and untamed dark brown, overshadowing piercing eyes of a slightly lighter colour.

Personality: Danny is physically strong and fit, a well liked member amongst the Glades community and is incredibly skilled with his hands. Although he quite possibly has the stamina, speed and endurance to be a successful runner, he has a terrible sense of direction and navigation. Even if he studied a map for half of his life, it is unlikely that he would be able to find his way. His talent is mastered in creating weapons, and yet he also has a great skill in forming cutlery, furniture and whatever other material items that the Gladers could possibly need. He has a commanding and powerful nature, but he doesn't put that into use. He has no desire to be in charge, or to lead anything. A quiet personality allows him to be content in his work and let him focus, but he is kind and friendly. He would never leave someone behind. When given the right stimulus, he can be a very fun person as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Rise of Albion]
Name: Daniel (preferred: Danny)

Subject: Subject A9. The Weapon-Maker.

Job In Glade: Creates (chiefly) weapons.

A or B: A

Appearance:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_17b5gplks4v4oc4g880k4g4ow_1280-jpg.90445
bshh5gkiyaeywqd-png-large-jpg.90444

Standing at 5'11", Danny is a mass of muscles, callouses and sweat. Although, it isn't to be forgotten that Danny most definitely did not luck out in the looks department. He can usually be found wearing his tattered bomber jacket, jeans and his trusty runners. His hair is a wild and untamed dark brown, overshadowing piercing eyes of a slightly lighter colour.

Personality: Danny is physically strong and fit, a well liked member amongst the Glades community and is incredibly skilled with his hands. Although he quite possibly has the stamina, speed and endurance to be a successful runner, he has a terrible sense of direction and navigation. Even if he studied a map for half of his life, it is unlikely that he would be able to find his way. His talent is mastered in creating weapons, and yet he also has a great skill in forming cutlery, furniture and whatever other material items that the Gladers could possibly need. He has a commanding and powerful nature, but he doesn't put that into use. He has no desire to be in charge, or to lead anything. A quiet personality allows him to be content in his work and let him focus, but he is kind and friendly. He would never leave someone behind. When given the right stimulus, he can be a very fun person as well.

[/QUOTE]
Hey! You have been accepted except there has been some changes about the Jobs, there are a few jobs you can do which is in the sign up sheet. You have to pick one of those or you are a slopper, but since you want to make weapons, I guess you could fit that in with Builders :) (Sorry, I have to stick with the book.).

ThatEpicRP said:
Hey! You have been accepted except there has been some changes about the Jobs, there are a few jobs you can do which is in the sign up sheet. You have to pick one of those or you are a slopper, but since you want to make weapons, I guess you could fit that in with Builders :) (Sorry, I have to stick with the book.).
Thank you. I've changed my character to be a builder, and also his subject name to 'The Quiet-Guy'. Is that all okay?

[QUOTE="Rise of Albion]Thank you. I've changed my character to be a builder, and also his subject name to 'The Quiet-Guy'. Is that all okay?

[/QUOTE]
Oh okay, thank you :) Do you mind inviting some friends to join the roleplay? Its okay if you don't want to :'D

ThatEpicRP said:
Oh okay, thank you :) Do you mind inviting some friends to join the roleplay? Its okay if you don't want to :'D
Hey sorry i couldnt reply on other posts of you but do you maybe wanne do a magcon role play ?

Name (First name only): Newt

Age (12-18): 16

Subject:
Subject A5. The Glue

Job In Glade:
(Formerly) Runner, (Currently) Unknown

A or B (A- Boy, B- Girl): A

Appearance (picture recommended, and no cartoon or anime please):
latest

Personality: Newt is sarcastic, witty, but caring all the same. He pretends like he couldn't give a crap, when in reality he cares way too much. He'll hardly ever show his soft side to anyone, because he can't afford to show weakness. He's scared, definitely, but he would never ever admit it to anyone. He'll be your best friend if you can manage to get that close to him, because he often pushes people away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back